View Full Version : Am I the only one irritated by this?

sok
02-12-2006, 08:55 PM
People who move every single vehicle they own out into the middle of the street just to clean the snow off.
In front of my house.
Then back them all in.
After the plows come through.
And I'm not allowed to kill them.
Is it just me?

Nebe
02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
i think i got you beat. the guy i bought my house from left me his snowblower since he was moving to florida. the only thing he asked was that i would snowblow the lady's driveway next to me who lived all by herself. I said sure and then 5 months later her son moves back in with her... Then it snowed and the lady's son expected me to still do the driveway for her while he sat inside and watched TV.......

f-ing punk next time it snows i will be sure to aim all the snow at his car :devil:

BigFish
02-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Eben...give him the snowblower and tell him what he can do with it!!! Getting it for free can't possibly be worth it!:doh:

Nebe
02-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Eben...give him the snowblower and tell him what he can do with it!!! Getting it for free can't possibly be worth it!:doh:

well she does make me a batch of yummy oatmeal raisen cookies whenever it snows, so at least i get something out of it, but i hear ya..

sometimes i actually enjoy it. it gets me out of the house :bl:

Van
02-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Around 4pm, I pull up to my house with my Ariens in the truck bed, and the A#$ hole lady next door is outside with her tenant (young guy) and gives me two thumbs up and starts clapping. I'm thinking....YEA RIGHT !!!!

I guess she forgot how she dumped her snow on my wifes car last year (yes on the car, the hood was buried), I got pissed but kept my cool, then later she is putting snow in the walkway I JUST shoveled out, and says "I have nowwhere else to put it" ARE you kidding you've got a HUGE driveway 3-4 wide and 2 deep and there are only 2 cars in it. I tell you where you can put it !!!

So, yesterday she throws the snow in the same spot again in front of my house where the wife ususally parks (car is in driveway) and while I am moving it to make a spot, she says "BIG pile of snow eh?" "YEA I said and its right where I park!!!" She just walked away.

Is she for real, freakin oblivious, but this time (I think) she got the message.
Needless to say not 1 snowflake of her driveway was cleared by me. I put the blower back in the truck and left.

Swimmer
02-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Van throw the snow back into her yard.

Nebe not worth the cookies. It would be worth seeing lazy son do it for a change.

SOK.....sock it to em.:jump: