View Full Version : NASCAR...how about best "new" driver??

Jenn
02-16-2006, 08:53 PM
ok, we all have our favorites old, current and new. Of the newest on the scene who do you predict years from now be considered among the best??

My pick will have to be Carl Edwards. He has shown he can not only win a race but run in the top ten pretty consistently (so far of course). I have to mention his attitude and demeanor is A1. Humble and still grateful for every chance he's received! Class act in my book!

"uffah!!"
02-16-2006, 09:14 PM
This is Nebe the new driver!!!!

redneck24
02-17-2006, 06:51 AM
i absolutely agree! carl edwards is a class act, and a great young driver that will go far in the sport.

Clogston29
02-17-2006, 07:36 AM
I don't like him at all , but I think Kyle Busch is going to be really good (when Mark Martin raves about you to everyone who will listen you must be doing something right) for as long as he wants to be in the sport. If he can keep from pissing everyone off and stay in good equipment I think he has the chance to win a couple championships. I also think that there's a good chance that he will screw everything up by being a prick and pissing everyone off and end up as one of those great drivers in less than steller equipment that never goes anywhere, i.e. robby gordon.

Slammer223
02-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Tough start for Carl Edwards--43rd--but he was a huge surprise last year and will excel again this year(remember his door to door finish with Jimmie Johnson last year?).I notice Clint Bowyer was 6th,a good start for him.I kind of like Martin Truex Jr.He finished 16th at Daytona,and I'm sure he and his team are happy just to finish in the top 20,or finish at all at a restrictor plate track for that matter.