View Full Version : Today

Backbeach Jake
02-17-2006, 10:10 AM
as I was finishing up paperwork at my last day on this job, the boss started bitching me out for not doing more work yesterday. No handshake, no good wishes, just wtf Fred. Confirmed my decision. Went to HR for COBRA and 401k work, and the nice lady there had no clue that I'd given notice. Said my boss was supposed to fill out paperwork. 24 years with a company don't mean squat these days. But the exit interview was fun.....

The Dad Fisherman
02-17-2006, 10:18 AM
You were there 24 years and that was the best that A-Hole could say to you on your last day......real nice. Some people just suck

Well congrats on the beginning of your next chapter....enjoy.

Backbeach Jake
02-17-2006, 10:22 AM
The best was that I worked the first four days for zip just so the shop wouldn't get stuck. I hope the next boss, whoever he will be, has his head installed externally.

thefishingfreak
02-17-2006, 12:13 PM
jake this time you choose whear you wanna be. don't accept..
we're a hot commodity you know... someone who shows up every day on time,,, actually works.... knows what to do.. doesn't frig everything up etc...

lots of shops are promoting 4 day work weeks overtime and bennie's up the wazoo.. tell 'em what YOU want!! if it ain't acceptable.. move on.
good luck too :)
mike

chris L
02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I would have pissed on his shoes . How dare you talk to me like that you spineless .. oops sorry he was your boss

BigFish
02-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Out the door I would have gone.....hope you told him to go %&^&%^%* himself before you left Fred!;)

afterhours
02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
some people have zero class....good luck in the future fred.

Slingah
02-18-2006, 10:09 AM
GOOD LUCK FRED
24 years?? and thats what you git??? sounds like you made the right move.....wadda turd that guy is

Raider Ronnie
02-18-2006, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=thefishingfreak]jake this time you choose whear you wanna be. don't accept..
we're a hot commodity you know... someone who shows up every day on time,,, actually works.... knows what to do.. doesn't frig everything up etc...

I'll 2nd that !!!

Skitterpop
02-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Hope all is well my friend :wavey:
I`m out since Jan. 19th...maybe temporarily maybe not with that stuff I got going on.

Need to go fishing with ya! >:::>>

Mike

justplugit
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Knowin you Fred, and the kind of person you are, anybody would be lucky to have you work for them. :D: This guy had to be a loser, and is by not havin you work for him. :hihi: What comes around goes around. :)