View Full Version : Plum Island Surfcasters Show/Fundraiser

The Dad Fisherman
02-21-2006, 12:26 PM
I just wanted to throw this out to everyone, If your looking to do something this weekend. The PISC Fundraiser is this Saturday from 8-2. Huge Raffle table and Tony Stetzko will be doing a couple of Presentations.

It will be Held at the Newbury Fire Hall, Off Rt 1A on Morgan Ave

I've attached the Flyer but If you want anymore info please go to the PISC Website and there is info available there also. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

http://plumisland.surfcaster.com/

tattoobob
02-21-2006, 06:41 PM
I already have my raffle tickets filled out, see you there

steelhead
02-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Rats! Out of state this weekend :-(

The Dad Fisherman
02-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Bump

Rockport24
02-23-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm goin'!
would like to meet some of you dudes.

nightfighter
02-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Great time today! Tony S's presentation is always good and got to catch up with him. Spent a lot of time talking with Don (Afterhours) though his plugs were getting plenty of deserved attention! Saw PBrown and TattooBob as well. Thanks to Kevin (The Dad Fisherman) for getting the word out on this show. Oh and Kevin, be sure to thank your daughter for pulling the tickets on that awesome raffle table:D (She pulled mine on the last ticket! I won a custom 12' rod wrapped by Surfland! Didn't have the specs on it but I'll get them! Need another reel now!

Karl F
02-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Just saw Tone at the tedeschi's, he said you guys rock.

afterhours
02-25-2006, 06:21 PM
great afternoon! hung out with some old and new friends, great job by the pisc crew :btu: tony s had some good tales.

luds
02-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Great time today! Tony S's presentation is always good and got to catch up with him. Spent a lot of time talking with Don (Afterhours) though his plugs were getting plenty of deserved attention! Saw PBrown and TattooBob as well. Thanks to Kevin (The Dad Fisherman) for getting the word out on this show. Oh and Kevin, be sure to thank your daughter for pulling the tickets on that awesome raffle table:D (She pulled mine on the last ticket! I won a custom 12' rod wrapped by Surfland! Didn't have the specs on it but I'll get them! Need another reel now!

Congrats on the rod! Sounds like I missed out on a good day.

tattoobob
02-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I wish I could have gotten there earlier but thats life, had a great time the hour I was there, and got to go to Surfland to get a rod repaired. met a couple of guys from here and talked and hung around Don/Afterhours for most of the show. I think we were laughing to loud because I noticed some dirty looks. when Tony was speaking. I did miss the talk Tony gave and I wanted to see it.

The Dad Fisherman
02-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Glad everybody had a good time. We raised some good funds for not only the club but for the Kids Program as well. Ross, Nice score on that rod...You should be able to fish the Rocks off Nahant from your perch in Marblehead with it.

Nice to talk to, and meet, a few guys from the site. Rockport....wish I new you were there, would have liked to have met you.

I'd like to also thank a few guys from the site here who also helped and donated some stuff for the Table.

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Tattoo, Pt. Jude Joe, Bernzy and Afterhours all helped to make this a great event with their donations....And I'm even the proud owner of a Bernzy Pogie P-Nutt Howdy, compliments of my daughter and the raffle table. A BIG thanx goes out to them.

Hopefully we'll get to see more of you guys at next years show.

Rockport24
02-28-2006, 11:40 AM
The show was just awesome. Tony's talk was great and it was great to talk fishing all day in the winter. Unfortunately I didn't know what any of you guys looked like, I guess I should have just gone up to a people randomly. Either way, great time. I did get to meet Don from Afterhours so that was cool. Some nice plugs he's got there!