View Full Version : OTW / #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& on Block Island

Skitterpop
02-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Good job Bill....

Clammer
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
i didn,t get my issue yet // but I,ll tell from my own personal A/K ===wacko know,s his S #$%^ :kewl:

Redsoxticket
02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, I'm fired up !

Great article & THX for sharing your thoughts and experience

tattoobob
02-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Go for it Bill, great job :claps:

jim sylvester
02-21-2006, 09:42 PM
Bill,
Geat job with the article
good read
I'm getting anxious

Rockport24
02-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Ok guess where I'm going this fall? what am I saying, I can't wait that long!

DRUMCORPFAN
02-22-2006, 10:59 AM
enjoyed the article, got the jucies flowing thanks bill.

Squibby17
02-22-2006, 11:26 AM
I loved the article,

You really felt how much love the eel man has for the block. I liked the story of when you flew over fished the whole night then flew back! I have never been but think I have too after reading that piece. Would you suggest going over with no truck? is the island small enough where you can walk around and fish with out cars etc?

NICE JOB BILL :claps:

Goose
02-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Would you suggest going over with no truck? is the island small enough where you can walk around and fish with out cars etc?

I haven't read the artical yet but I found it easy enough to just get on the last ferry, fish all night and get on the first one back... $ave too. I know a sharpie who fly's over a few times a year when reports are hot, yup block has good medicine. Lookin forward to reading it.

Mike P
02-22-2006, 11:56 AM
. Would you suggest going over with no truck? is the island small enough where you can walk around and fish with out cars etc?

Not really. A lot of guys would buy an old beater, take it over on the ferry, and make arrangements with one of the locals to store it there.

kippy
02-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Very informative article Bill. I will save it for later reference when I go there.:btu:

MoroneSaxatilis
02-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Congrats to #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& on the OTW article. I found it to be well written, informative, and a fun read.
As a new member to this board, and a total surf googan, I have come to respect #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&'s knowledge and experience in the surf in general and with eels in particular.

Just one thing though. Am I just crazy, or have I seen those accompanying photos somewhere before?

Back Beach
02-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Congrats to #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& on the OTW article. I found it to be well written, informative, and a fun read.
As a new member to this board, and a total surf googan, I have come to respect #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&'s knowledge and experience in the surf in general and with eels in particular.

Just one thing though. Am I just crazy, or have I seen those accompanying photos somewhere before?

In a lot of articles, the accompanying photos may or may not be taken by the author of the article. Also,the photos may or may not be actual photos taken during the production of a particular article, if that is what you are asking. I know this to be the case with at least one local mag as many guys submit photos only and many submit articles only. The editors then sort the stuff out to find what "fits". The block article was well done and a good read. I will keep the issue next to the bemis until next month's issue arrives. :read:

MoroneSaxatilis
02-22-2006, 01:33 PM
In a lot of articles, the accompanying photos may or may not be taken by the author of the article. Also,the photos may or may not be actual photos taken during the production of a particular article, if that is what you are asking...
...The editors then sort the stuff out to find what "fits".
Fair enough

The block article was well done and a good read.
Agreed

JohnR
02-22-2006, 03:34 PM

I have not gotten this issue so I have not seen the pictures but it is quite possible they are pics seen here before, will tell when I see article :hee:

piemma
02-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Bill, super writing job. Great artcle that didn't burn any spots but gave lots of relavent information. This the way a good article about fishing spots should be written. Just enough information to whet the appetite but not cause heartburn.:smokin: :hidin:

Clammer
02-24-2006, 08:52 AM
F/U Paul -what did he pay ya ???????????????:huh:

eelman
02-24-2006, 09:16 AM

F/U....Get out from the %$%$%$%$in covers long enough to have her make some of that meatloaf again:hidin: I am alone tonight and I will need to eat ! I also have %$%$%$%$in frostbite on my foot from the school bass foray up in the toilet, man that water getting in my boot wasnt good.......Dont forget the brown gravy:cheers:

RIROCKHOUND
02-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Havent read it yet, but pretty photos... :D escept for the ones with your ugly mug in them :D
This weekend when I get unburied from work (ya right) I'll take a read....

piemma
02-24-2006, 09:23 AM
More than I'm willing to say...
How you doin', Mike?

Clammer
02-24-2006, 09:23 AM
WTF =a little water ==poor baby //

we might be doing HOOTERS /gotta check with fishpart // your wecome to come // but that calls for a decesion [sp] & you can,t F@#$%^&* handle that :hang:

RIROCKHOUND
02-24-2006, 09:36 AM
WTF =a little water ==poor baby //

we might be doing HOOTERS /gotta check with fishpart // your wecome to come // but that calls for a decesion [sp] & you can,t F@#$%^&* handle that :hang:

OUCH.. somebody's cranky today :D

Clammer
02-24-2006, 06:30 PM
this M/F #$%^&8 couldn,t catch a F#$%^&*( bass if it meant his life // he talks a big game but he ain,t S hit :faga:

Skitterpop
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Bill :laugha:

Get off of Mike`s computer!

:love:

Slingah
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
good read #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&...you can tell u love that place....nice job

Clammer
02-24-2006, 09:25 PM
No WACKO didn,t post that ++++++++======= he,s secretly a MOMMA>S boy=== I<m wet . its tooooooooooo cold,, this food sucks ,, they are too big ,, moaning & groab F #$%^&*() pussy :lossinit:

seabass
02-25-2006, 07:30 AM
Great read, really gets ya pumprd!

Fishpart
02-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Good article. Those are recent pictures since THE #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& started wearing Simms....

Not sick yet@#$%^&*()_/////