View Full Version : So guys are you gonna miss V

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Well well well we thought we would never see the day Adam V left New England and now it looks like he just may, what are your feelings ? Can the Pats be successful without him, I mean they rode his leg for a couple playoff and championship games where they eeked out wins, whatta ya think? They signing Givens, and what about Seymour? I have heard from more than one person that the Steelers need to watch there backs because next year the Pats will be in the SB, ya think without Given, Seymour, and Adam they'll get that far? Personnally I think they may be letting Adam go to grant Seymours wishes BIG MISTAKE if that is the plan

nightfighter
02-24-2006, 06:50 PM
A. Pats declined to tag anyone with the 'franchise' designation.
B. No collective bargaining agreement in place, therefore no one knows what the salary cap for 06 will be.
C. This is a team, unlike the Sox who lose players a la Damon and Pedro. Do you think he wants to leave? Would you want to leave this situation?
D. It's a business, therefore it is a business decision by the Krafts. Call it rolling the dice if you want, but they have shown that they know what they're doing, IMHO.
E. As far as eeking out wins, the score doesn't matter til the clock says 00:00, at least last I looked. And I don't recall anyone deriding the Steelers for eeking out over Indy, despite your collective agita when Jerome put the ball on the turf! If Ben were an inch shorter, Pitt fans would be crying and the Lombardi trophy might be in Indy, even though Pitt dominated!
Dood, just enjoy it and leave flame wars on that other site.

Raider Ronnie
02-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Adam should have been MVP in their 1st super bowl win !!!

afterhours
02-24-2006, 07:11 PM
hear he's building a big house in barrington, ri.

BigFish
02-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Talk about eeking out Championship wins Vectorfisher....:rollem:

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 07:41 PM
Talk about eeking out Championship wins Vectorfisher....:rollem:

Larry the Steelers won by 11 in one SB game

THE PATS HAVE A TOTAL OF 3 SUPERBOWLS WITH 9 POINT VICTORY COMBINED YES EEKED
As usual you can't talk football with Pats fans because in some way shape or form the big heads get out of joint:bshake:

BigFish
02-24-2006, 07:44 PM
The Pats Superbowl games were actual competitions VF....not like the...."who wants to win the least" contest we watched between the Seahawks and the Steelers.....how often does the losing team in the superbowl have more passing and rushing yards than the winning team?:rollem:

PS-I am talking recent history....not the Steelers victories of decades gone by and the Pats getting blown out by the Bears...ancient history!

How you doing anyway VF....ready for fishing season?

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah,yeah, the sky is falling in Patriot's nation :rollem: :rollem: Nobody is going to get signed until the 2006 cap is known. I'd be more concerned at how Kordell Roethlisberger handles the upcoming season and if his QB rating will be higher than Hines Ward's..

The kid had a bad game and that is all everyone see's, how about his 140 something rating throughout the playoffs beating the # 1,2,3 seeds on the way to the SB???

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 07:46 PM
The Pats Superbowl games were actual competitions VF....not like the...."who wants to win the least" contest we watched between the Seahawks and the Steelers.....how often does the losing team in the superbowl have more passing and rushing yards than the winning team?:rollem:

Much like the Pats playoff games of the past right Larry? You can say all you want a W is a W and you guys should know it well cause over the last 4 or 5 years you have learned to preach it well

BigFish
02-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Credit where credit is due VF...I was glad to see Bettis get his...and also to see Rothlessberger get his....he deserves it.:cool:

Oh and so does Cowher......he has had that team right there for like 15 years.....nice to see him win too.

Squid kids Dad
02-24-2006, 08:47 PM
:sleeps: :rolleyes:

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 09:17 PM
:sleeps: :rolleyes:

And it's obvious with that little smerk you had no idea the Pats have 17 UFA's Unrestricted Free Agents

Squid kids Dad
02-24-2006, 09:25 PM
VF..Oh really??? Your right I have no f&&**ing idea...Is this the 1st year this has happened???..Get over it...Like I said before your hate for the Pats is getting old...:devil2:

Vectorfisher
02-24-2006, 10:13 PM
VF..Oh really??? Your right I have no f&&**ing idea...Is this the 1st year this has happened???..Get over it...Like I said before your hate for the Pats is getting old...:devil2:

:bc: :bc: :crying: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

BigFish
02-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Daaa....what does smerk mean!:tm:

Squid kids Dad
02-24-2006, 11:14 PM
If one doesnt know it doesnt need to be explained...Go Pats..lol:)

MoroneSaxatilis
02-25-2006, 01:08 AM
In Bill
We Trust

Skip N
02-25-2006, 01:17 AM
hear he's building a big house in barrington, ri.

I wonder where? Be cool to bump into him while fishing down there.