View Full Version : I Remember When This Forum......

BigFish
02-25-2006, 04:07 PM
I remember when this forum only had half as many threads going as it does now!:uhuh: It amazes me now when I come on here and there are more people in the builders forum than in the main forum....sometimes lots more!:heybaby: Shows you how much interest there is in plugs and building plugs I guess!:)

Any thoughts?:think:

Slingah
02-25-2006, 04:11 PM
ya....there is a plug revolution going on...didnt you hear???

BigFish
02-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Up with wood...down with plastic!:rocketem:

Raven
02-25-2006, 04:24 PM
there might be a S_B civil war battle some day....
Nostradamous said so. or was that notaro :doh:

fishaholic18
02-25-2006, 06:46 PM
If the government gets word of this..They'll triple the $ of wood!!:rocketem: :wall:

Karl F
02-25-2006, 06:52 PM
If the government gets word of this..They'll triple the $ of wood!!:rocketem: :wall:

And they will search the shorelines of our borders for WBD's (weapons of bass destruction)

Actually theywill just push thru the rec SW angler liscense, and reach into our wallets that way.............. :doh:

Backbeach Jake
02-25-2006, 07:24 PM
This is truly the golden age of plug building! I'm a mere foot soldier, but proud to be a teeny part of it all. Until 5 years ago custom builts were rare now look at them all. I'm about to become a mass hoer!!;) This site seems to have gained the lead by a lonnnngggg cast.:kewl: The guys here are the very best in building and most importantly sharing.

Flaptail
02-25-2006, 07:30 PM
And they will search the shorelines of our borders for WBD's (weapons of bass destruction)

Actually theywill just push thru the rec SW angler liscense, and reach into our wallets that way.............. :doh:
"WBD's":laugha: I love that, thats what I am going to call my plugs from now on when I make em'!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugz
02-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Here's one due to the tips on the forum.....the first that I would dare post.
From a newbie........

All I have to say is ........THANK YOU!!!

fishaholic18
02-25-2006, 07:48 PM
From a newbie........

Nice WBD....:kewl:

Squid kids Dad
02-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Nice one Mugz

ROCKFISH
02-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Very nice wood.

justplugit
02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
"WBD's":laugha: I love that, thats what I am going to call my plugs from now on when I make em'!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Flap, Karl too quick and funnie.:hihi: :btu: You can have the"WBD" i had first dibs and got "Cavemen argued over who invented fire" K/F. :D

Where does he get this stuff from. :huh: :laughs: :rotf2: :laughs:

Nebe
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
From a newbie........

very nice plug mugz.. Hey, you owe me a plug by the way for the Ri-forum's biggist bass contest over on that other site :rtfm:

Nebe
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Up with wood...down with plastic!:rocketem:

wood is good, but soft plastic is fantastic :hihi:

The Dad Fisherman
02-25-2006, 10:25 PM
From a newbie........

:shocked: Holy Chit.....Thats a Newbie.....That plug is beautiful.

Raven
02-26-2006, 04:54 AM
not only is that plug beautiful....but you had better hide that under the sand somewhere before Oceans United Inspectors determine it's not really for fishing and that you intend to convert it to bass weapons grade plugtonium. They'll write you a ticket for OUI just for having it in your bag. I've seen them in the suits at the beach with their swabs.

Backbeach Jake
02-26-2006, 08:06 AM
Mugz, :claps: pissa!