View Full Version : MSBA March meeting- Al Gag

reelecstasy
03-01-2006, 03:22 PM
MSBA Monthly Meeting (Al Gag: Yes, It's The March Meeting)

Wednesday, March 22 2006, 7:30am - 11:00pm

Scheduled Entertainment

Al Gag

The MSBA March meeting has long been one of the biggest meetings of the year. A new member might ask why? The answer is simple and two-fold. March is the unofficial kick-off of the fishing season for most of our members and we start the season off by coming out of our winter patterns and visiting with old friends. One of the oldest friends to MSBA is life-member and constant supporter, Al Gag of Al gag's Custom Lures. Al's annual visit is always a fun night filled with information, deals on plugs, and plenty of jokes and laughter. This year Al will be talking about custom wood, from building it to fishing it, Al will let our members in on some of his fish catching experiences.
Hope to see you there...
~Chris

reelecstasy
03-01-2006, 04:42 PM
As always the meeting is free and open to the public...This will also be the last chance for club members to get their discounted tickets for the upcoming Expo at Gillette Stadium

Raider Ronnie
03-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Will Al have a hot female there with him like allways ???:drool:

Squid kids Dad
03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
yah baby...:btu:

reelecstasy
03-13-2006, 02:56 PM
This will also be the last chance MSBA members have to purchase discounted tickets for the upcoming expo at Gillette Stadium, if they are not volunteering..

reelecstasy
03-20-2006, 08:28 AM
:humpty: bumpage

nightfighter
03-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Al was here last week at Marblehead Surfcasters meeting. Wait til you see his new 1.5 oz missle! (I just forget the name of it) Don't think they'll be ready for show, but I cant wait to get some.

Slingah
03-21-2006, 05:39 PM
I hope Miss Holly is there for JoeyG's sake.....vavaroooom