View Full Version : Salty Plug

Skitterpop
03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
just got the mail today....Thanks Scott!

Nice plug and the small swimmer! :tm:

Couple of years ago I bought hooks from you online thru my work email and you got a bad virus about a year later so there was some tension. I worked hard and bitched to the main office who runs the T line and we worked it out.

Lotta comments in the past but not now about your plugs being sub standard with eyes falling off but this Big Dawg is very well made / just as good as many of the customs I have and over paid for because of benefit auctions.

very nice work Scott ...especially in your mass production situation.

very very nice.... well worth the money! :claps: :claps:

Thnak you again,
Mike from Onset

vineyardblues
03-03-2006, 06:20 PM
His plugs don't catch fish , just ask me:buds:
VB

Karl F
03-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Scott's got it down, for sure, builds a fine plug, at a great price.

Scott, "rumpswabbery", thats mine, one plug please :hihi: ;)

NIB
03-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Scott's got it down, for sure, builds a fine plug, at a great price.

Scott, "rumpswabbery", thats mine, one plug please :hihi: ;)

That would be a derivative of the word "buttswabbery".
Which is NIBBISH.It's right up there with "Sheeple".

So the plug comes my way thank you.

Skitterpop
03-04-2006, 02:21 PM
But its still a nice looking solid feeling plug ...very well made.

:lm: :bshake:

I love Salty :hidin:

Karl F
03-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Thankee, and I was only kiddin ya!
(pat myself on back, for nice ho-job)
I have 3 salty needles, look great, swim right, and catch fish, no roast here :hs:... I got a Nib needle too :D, same review :)
But I be lookin for that brown truck , and hoping for early fishin.

Skitterpop
03-05-2006, 01:05 PM
So 2006 :love:

Scott you so generous :btu:

I hearby name thee King Salty :rtfm:

ThrowingTimber
03-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Scott,

The quality and improvements over these past few years has been like night and day. I still fished them at the beginning and I slammed fish no problems, in the last year or two the quality has def. gone up. I know how much time and effort you're putting into coming up with a product that holds up :uhuh: Not only to the fish but the areas we fish in Cheers man! :cheers:

NIB
03-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Its a shame u blemished up such a nice lure with my name.I really don't tro them things I can use a pencil popper anytime one of those work an thats my preference.Do u really think u can buy me with a plug.U gotta know sometimes ur post's make me sick. But I know ur not a bad guy just one of those guys that just don't get it sometimes.I love ur work an Ur dilligence in making a great plug is right up there with the best.U have come a long way since the guy who used the sticky stuff to hold his epoxy on.an those lookin to get into the biz can take a lesson from u.U should know the ins an outs by now.Just stop being a d-head when someone wants to sell a few plugs an not have the goverment in there pocket.we all know u pay ur due.I agree with ur point.i just keep it to myself.imagine that.
I will make it up to RI or Mass bass if they do the plug turning thing.
I will look u up at one of them show.maybe its about time the NotoriusNIB owns a few salty plugs.U can use my likeness in ur new adds when i get some large on em.They will think it is u.Fat bald an ugly...:laugha: