View Full Version : OUCH

Squid kids Dad
03-05-2006, 09:30 PM
I went snow mobiling with a friend...Went up to Pittsburg N.H. Stayed at Colebrook...We went almost to Canada on the sleds...Did I say almost every bone in my body aches...Not used to it..But what great country up there...What a great time....:jump:

Clammer
03-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Man, I love to do that just once :cool:

Jenn
03-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Squid....if you dont hurt it means you didnt ride hard enough or the trails were just groomed!LOL ok, ok a lot has to do with being used to it too.
We usually head to Island Pond VT and head towards that direction, though we took this year off:doh:and I am missing it BAD . Very beautiful up there and there is nothing like climbing one of the mountains, sitting at the top all by yourself looking out at the vast scenerly thinking "this is what its all about right here!". I love that that there are as many sleds parked at the gas pumps and restuarants as there are cars!!!

Clammer.....pack your bags lets go:jester:

sok
03-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Beautiful country.
Haven't seen it in winter. Yet.
Been to Lake Francis a couple of times in the summer fishing.
First week of June; still snow on the north side of the notch
Salmon right from shore at the campsite.
All kinds of moose & venison walking around.
They don't spook. They just kind of stand there and look at you.
I did see a sign at one point going south on Rte 3 "Welcome to NH"
Can't wait to go back.

Squid kids Dad
03-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Your right about the gas stations...More sleds than cars by far....There were long lines waiting...lol...The snodeo was going on..I have never seen so many sleds...But what beautiful country....Gods country...:D

Clammer
03-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Chit I,ll go ++++=======who needs bags?????????????/

Jenn
03-07-2006, 06:17 PM
:err: Clammer......it does get very cold up theya and exposed extremities will get frost bite in a hurry when its 20 below!!!! so you might want to pack at least one bag anyway!!!;)