View Full Version : Oscars

Maloney
03-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Got home a half hour ago, and they got the pc thing going....don't they understand? The U.S. Constitution is the MOST unpolitically correct statement of history? Play it again Merle and Gretchen.

justplugit
03-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Those bozos pattin themselves on the back again?They live in a freekin fairy land out there. How anybody could ever be influenced by them doesn't live in reality.

Swimmer
03-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Reality has never been a strong issue within the screen actors guild. The members use the excuse that what they do has nothing to do with reality, at least in thier own lives. The actors and actresses have less and less credibilty with America every year. They have 10 to 15 awards show every yearly to give platitudes to themselves for mostly mediocre performances at best. Then they believe that what they think and feel is important to us because they constantly give us thier opinons. I consider the opinons given by fellow members of this site more important, well-thought out and worthwhile listening to than any actor I have ever listened too. And believe me thats a compliment because I am discerning about what I believe and listen too. Great looking dressed up chicks though.