View Full Version : Another terror strike in the US

Hooper
03-07-2006, 06:56 AM
Would this have been a bigger story if this POS used an AK-47 or blew himself up rather than using one of those "evil" SUV's? Think what could have been...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11699469/

Call this what it is, terrorism in the US. Think of the chaos that these people could create if a few of them decide to blow themselves up in crowded foodcourts at busy malls. Talk about life changing in the US! I don't think things are going to improve in this country with regards to this issue. Some of you left leaning guys here on this board are very knowledgeable in foreign affairs and have expressed in the past some of the serious flaws in our foregn policy. I am beginning to realize how right you are. I am so sorry that I voted for Bush.

striprman
03-07-2006, 08:44 AM
mental illness

Skip N
03-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Of course this will happen again. He is not the only radical Islamist in the US. They are here and are being fueled by a few wacko muslim leaders. We've already bagged quite a few thankfully. But these are the homegrown kind that are nearly impossble to track down unless they are speaking out in puplic. They are secret and tough to track down. But this is just another example of an radical Islamist doing thier work for God.:uhoh:

Hooper for for Hillary in 08...if you think the left is so tough on terror :err:

stripersnipr
03-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Hoop, 32 Terror Strikes on America and American Interests between 1990 and 1999. Tell us how that is an effect of Bushs' foreign policy.

Hooper
03-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Oh no!

Please don't take my disappointment in Bush as an endorsement of the left! I am a long time registered Republican and it has been a long time since I voted democratic. Having said that, I cast my vote for Bush only because I wanted to puke my guts out everytime I saw John Kerry on TV.

I guess that is where my disappointment lies, with the whole system that brings such souless, selfish, morally bankrupt, self serving people to power. Stripersniper, I agree with you! We have had our heads in the sand for such a long time our leaders and governments are really clueless how to fight terror effectively. This goes way back before W.

And another thing, I will never support Hillary, that is for sure.

spence
03-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Hooper, you're either with Bush or you're a pink panty wearing liberal. There's no middle ground these days :fishslap:

-spence

slapshot
03-07-2006, 12:26 PM
There are passages in the Koran about killing Infidels. Unless we are muslims, we are all infidels.

stripersnipr
03-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Hooper, you're either with Bush or you're a pink panty wearing liberal. There's no middle ground these days :fishslap:

-spence

And if you are not in full support of Moveon.Org, Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan you are a "Neocon" Nazi.

Raven
03-07-2006, 01:24 PM
i am neither democrat nor republican

i prefer to be a libertarian and will
vote for whomever i damn please
or not vote... that is my choice
the Best man for the job gets my vote
the best man for America , for S-B

i am a free AMERICAN ....

i pledge allegiance to the striper flag of AMERICA
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/Striper-Flag.jpg

Skip N
03-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Hoop, 32 Terror Strikes on America and American Interests between 1990 and 1999. Tell us how that is an effect of Bushs' foreign policy.

Somehow it must be Bush's fault!.....:laughs:

chris L
03-07-2006, 02:06 PM
no skip this time its his daughters fault twins that dont look a like cause havoc in young mens heads .

spence
03-07-2006, 03:32 PM
And if you are not in full support of Moveon.Org, Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan you are a "Neocon" Nazi.
No, not really...

-spence

stripersnipr
03-07-2006, 03:52 PM
No, not really...

-spence

Then that would mean there is middle ground.

spence
03-07-2006, 04:13 PM
My post was in reference to Skippy's. Since Hooper is dissing Bush he's instantly put in Hillary Clinton's camp. Same old pathetic same old...

-spence

Pete F.
03-07-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't know as the operative phrase might be "psych major"
I've seen more crazy shrinks than Muslims.

MoroneSaxatilis
03-07-2006, 06:04 PM
...you're a pink panty wearing...
"Not that there's anything wrong with that."
Jerry Seinfeld

Hooper
03-07-2006, 08:58 PM
My politics are fair game, but please, leave my pink panties out of this discussion!!!

I think I agree with Raven, I really guess I feel more alligned with the Libertarian viewpoint than anything else lately.