View Full Version : The Sopranos

Pages : [1] 2

Slingah
03-08-2006, 04:53 PM
4 days till the new season....I can't wait...
who watches???
one of the best shows ever made

BigFish
03-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Who wants to know!:cool:

stripersnipr
03-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Just in time.........I've watched every re-run at least three times. It's kind of a drag knowing this is the last season though and God forbid if Tony gets whacked. How do you think they are going to wrap it up?

Slingah
03-08-2006, 05:13 PM
Tony wont get it....they are already talking bout a movie....but ya never know

afterhours
03-08-2006, 07:30 PM
i love the sopranos!!!! ...miss aidranna, she really dead? it's going to be a mental season.

JohnR
03-08-2006, 08:09 PM
This weeks Newsweek had an article that lightly hinted at a movie and also mentioned that the final season would be split between this year and next ...

seabass
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Love the Sopranos! Paulie, Silvio, Chris, Tony, the BING!,the Stugats. What do you thinkis going to happen to Johnny?

zacs
03-08-2006, 08:45 PM
woot woot

Slingah
03-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Love the Sopranos! Paulie, Silvio, Chris, Tony, the BING!,the Stugats. What do you thinkis going to happen to Johnny?
Johnny Sacks goes to the can

MakoMike
03-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Can hardly wait. BTW- Does anyone know when deadwood is on this season?

Slammer223
03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
If I was Johnny Sac I'd welcome a stint in the can.At least I'd get something to eat.Remember the joke about his wife?When Jeanie Sac goes camping the bears hide THEIR food.Then he walked in while they were laughing!

tattoobob
03-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I can not wait much longer I own all the seasons and can not believe it will be the last one. what has it been 2 years do we even remeber what is going on?

Slingah
03-11-2006, 06:40 AM
one more day.........

Slammer223
03-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Your mother had the bonbon concession by the Eifell Tower.

5 String Bass
03-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Paulie rules, I named a dog after that guy. He's a little %$%$%$%$ that thinks he's a tough guy. I can't wait for tonight!:rocketem:

[QUOTE=Strike_King]In the words of the immortal Paulie Walnuts.."You've got some bal** my friend"....[/QUOT

seabass
03-12-2006, 04:59 PM
4 more hours

stripersnipr
03-12-2006, 07:17 PM
T Minus 01:44:36.

tattoobob
03-12-2006, 10:01 PM
I can't believe what happened, now we have to wait another week

afterhours
03-12-2006, 10:05 PM
wow..

BigFish
03-12-2006, 10:07 PM
They trace the 911....next show starts with Tony waking up in a hospital bed......he ain't going no where!:btu:

Slingah
03-13-2006, 06:18 AM
wild

Diamond Tackle
03-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Gee I wonder whats going to happen To Junior now. Me thinks he will be having his meals in the Nut house and not the "assisted living" luxury old age home. What a wingnut. That was pretty funny when he ran into the closet to hide.

tattoobob
03-13-2006, 03:22 PM
John you are right, He is not ok to be around,

Fly Aquidneck
03-15-2006, 01:29 AM
:exp: what if he dies.... and the rest of the season is a flashback of the past year?????

Slingah
03-15-2006, 06:48 AM
:exp: what if he dies.... and the rest of the season is a flashback of the past year?????
anything is possible
Tony = the guy you hate to love :devil2:

boot man
03-15-2006, 07:20 AM
How do you get to 280 lbs when all you eat is sushi?

Slingah
03-20-2006, 06:54 AM
that episode was out there....I think he is going to wake up and change his life around

BrianS
03-20-2006, 08:21 AM
next week looks awesome...

the sheeot is hitting the fan....

MakoMike
03-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Last night just plain sucked!

"uffah!!"
03-20-2006, 09:21 AM
4 days till the new season....I can't wait...
who watches???
one of the best shows ever made

Thats because you must be a Gangster at Heart!!!

Bass Babe
03-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Last night just plain sucked!

I have to agree, based on the fact that it wasn't very moving. I'm a crier -- credit card commercials, everything -- and I couldn't even make myself get choked up about half-dead Tony and his crying family. I shed a tear when Christopher sat on Adrianna's dog...they could have done better this past episode. But I am wicked excited to see AJ flip out and whack Uncle Jun! :nailem:

JohnR
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Last night was to set the table for the next 3 or 4 episodes. They were able to play out the "does he die" from the season opener... It wasn't bad but starts to shake up the tree for next several episodes....

Slingah
03-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Thats because you must be a Gangster at Heart!!!
dats right....gangstah surfcapo

Slingah
03-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Last night was to set the table for the next 3 or 4 episodes. They were able to play out the "does he die" from the season opener... It wasn't bad but starts to shake up the tree for next several episodes....
I liked it ....set the stage is right....the sheet is gonna hit the fan.....
Silvio is acting boss:kewl: nice new hair-doo too:hee:

Bronko
03-20-2006, 03:28 PM
I hope you guys are right. This show has been on the steady decline for the last Seaon or two. I am still a faithful viewer, but I am skeptical.:rollem:

tattoobob
03-20-2006, 04:25 PM
I think there is going to be some big things coming up, Paulie is going to do something, Iam not sure what but I will bet someone gets killed by him. I was pretty sure he was ready to flip out on Bobby but he held back. then Chris goes and buys a radio after he told Paulie not to, those 2 have been bumping head for a while, at least sense the van in the woods

Redsoxticket
03-20-2006, 04:35 PM
This episode was more about character then action.

JohnR
03-20-2006, 05:06 PM
, at least sense the van in the woods

That was among the best episodes :btu:

stripersnipr
03-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Something just didn't seem quite right with last nights episode. The way the Doctors and Carmella were acting and even some of the things said in the Hospital just seemed kind of whacked out: almost like the Hospital scenes were also a dream sequence. Anybody else get that?

tattoobob
03-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Something just didn't seem quite right with last nights episode. The way the Doctors and Carmella were acting and even some of the things said in the Hospital just seemed kind of whacked out: almost like the Hospital scenes were also a dream sequence. Anybody else get that?

The whole thing was hard to understand, I couldn't see why the doctors were saying some of the stuff they told Carmela, talking about putting the cart before the horse. AJ is going to whack Jr. ya right little cry baby

BrianS
03-20-2006, 07:49 PM

ya know what.. i DID think that... that one doctor seemed a little odd to me... it just didnt quite sit right..

maybe next week is what REALLY happened during this time...

i didnt say anything to my buddies last night because i thought i was imagining things

JohnR
03-20-2006, 08:52 PM
ya know what.. i DID think that... that one doctor seemed a little odd to me... it just didnt quite sit right..

maybe next week is what REALLY happened during this time...

i didnt say anything to my buddies last night because i thought i was imagining things

Yes - it did seem out of whack - as did the gaping hole... Good Point

freeballin
03-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Not a dream at all... he was actually stuck in Purgatory... the light or beacon in the hotel window was heaven and the wild fires on the other side of town was hell.........

Slingah
03-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes - it did seem out of whack - as did the gaping hole... Good Point
Im watching it again sometime this week:eyes: ......I thought the same thing about that hole:yak:

tattoobob
03-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Not a dream at all... he was actually stuck in Purgatory... the light or beacon in the hotel window was heaven and the wild fires on the other side of town was hell.........

Thats a great point I was to caught up in the family stuff and never thought about that, I guess it was because the induced the 2nd coma. I am going to see if it is on after 24

BrianS
03-20-2006, 11:03 PM

ahh neat.. i knew the beacon meant something, and before the monks beyotchslapped him, I was thinking the represented karma or something.. Perhaps still do considering he was stealing the identity at the time, but I did not notice the wildfires.....

HighTide
03-21-2006, 11:11 AM
The wild fires were on the tv news

JohnR
03-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Are we peeling back the onion of that show or am I just number than I thought and only got part of the symbolism ?

Slingah
03-26-2006, 10:12 PM
I am ready for some action now....and for the real Tony to come back...he is 80% of the show....a little lacking without him

tattoobob
03-26-2006, 11:03 PM
The show was alot better, something is building big time, at least there was some killing :rocketem: :rocketem:

good show tonight

Fly Aquidneck
03-28-2006, 12:54 PM
I enjoyed the last show. They showed all of the greed and selfishness in the group. Carmella seeing the puss on Paulies face in the elevator is going to come back to haunt him. Bobby telling Silvio that he never heard from him while they are pushing him into an ambulance was great. Vito's look when they anounce Tony was out of the coma was good too. And how Vito looked when he saw Fin... he is afraid for his little secret.

Lotts going on this week. Identified the charactor's charactor.

I love this show!

boot man
03-28-2006, 02:31 PM
And how Vito looked when he saw Fin... he is afraid for his little secret.
I love this show!

What was up with that look? I missed some of last season...can you help me?

Mike P
03-28-2006, 02:40 PM
The Alzheimers thing with T as Finnerty might be a foreshadowing that he won't get all of his marbles back. There certainly doesn't seem to have been much recognition of what Christopher was telling him about the movie biz in the skip's eyes or face. Other than mumbling "I'm dead, right?" on coming out of the coma and passing his first basic "mental acuity" test, nothing about his long-term brain function yet.

Sil's asthma can't stand up to the strain of being boss, despite what his old lady sees for him. If T is brain damaged, you're gonna see all sorts of crap hit the fan.

Vito's going down, and soon. T's mental state in question, Silvio in the hospital, there's a vacuum and it brings Vito, Paulie and Bobby to a flash point. Vito's the logical loser in the struggle, plus the gay skeleton in his closet.

Slingah
03-28-2006, 03:52 PM
The Alzheimers thing with T as Finnerty might be a foreshadowing that he won't get all of his marbles back. There certainly doesn't seem to have been much recognition of what Christopher was telling him about the movie biz in the skip's eyes or face. Other than mumbling "I'm dead, right?" on coming out of the coma and passing his first basic "mental acuity" test, nothing about his long-term brain function yet.

Sil's asthma can't stand up to the strain of being boss, despite what his old lady sees for him. If T is brain damaged, you're gonna see all sorts of crap hit the fan.

Vito's going down, and soon. T's mental state in question, Silvio in the hospital, there's a vacuum and it brings Vito, Paulie and Bobby to a flash point. Vito's the logical loser in the struggle, plus the gay skeleton in his closet.
we are going to see a different Bobby soon
Tony (Finnery)didnt want to go in....he saw MAMA
Vito gotta go....Meadow's gonna whack him:bl:

Joe
03-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Really superb. The women are awesome actresses - not too many shows with an ensemble cast of middle-aged women. Jamie Sigler is really coming into her own. Meadow could run the family someday - she's old school, so much like her father.

Slingah
03-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Really superb. The women are awesome actresses - not too many shows with an ensemble cast of middle-aged women. Jamie Sigler is really coming into her own. Meadow could run the family someday - she's old school, so much like her father.
the women run everything in that family......great acting is right Joe

choggieman
03-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Boot man... vito was caught by finn going down on a male security guard last season, hence the secret.

boot man
03-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Damn that no carb-high protein diet.

Thanks for the info.

JohnR
04-02-2006, 06:58 PM
You woke up this morning - got yourself a gun... :love:

afterhours
04-02-2006, 07:10 PM
:rotf2:

BigFish
04-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Pardon the pun but next week....Paulie sleeps with the fishes!:uhuh:

Slingah
04-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Pardon the pun but next week....Paulie sleeps with the fishes!:uhuh:
no way

BigFish
04-02-2006, 09:40 PM
How much you wanna bet!:laughs:

tattoobob
04-02-2006, 09:47 PM
It is still hard to tell what the hell is going to happen, Nice song at the end Classic Pink Floyd, I wish they punched that preacher what a dork imagine believing that crap? where do you think that is going?

BigFish
04-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I told ya....Tony turns states evidence as he has a change of heart after his near death experience.....goes into witness protection and he chooses the name Kevin Finnerty!:uhuh:

Slingah
04-02-2006, 09:56 PM
It is still hard to tell what the hell is going to happen, Nice song at the end Classic Pink Floyd, I wish they punched that preacher what a dork imagine believing that crap? where do you think that is going?
I love the songs at the end tatbob...great one this week...................its all about moral ambiguity

tattoobob
04-02-2006, 10:02 PM
I have a hard time grasping that Tony is all mob all the time thats all he knows he lives it. someone gets killed but who Phil for sure. Ya maybe sense he thinks he was going to visit god, but Born again though

freeballin
04-04-2006, 07:08 PM
was the whole Paulie, Mother, Aunt thing just to friggin funny......

As i read on another site....can the question be brought up in the series ... is Paulie still eligable to be a made man since he doesn't know who his father is... remember to be made you must be 100% Italiano.... this would make him no longer untouchable without permission...

Mike P
04-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I was thinking that the second I heard his aunt/mother mention the soldier's name. Was it Rusty or Russ or something like that?? Didn't sound Italian--let alone Sicilian.

Slingah
04-04-2006, 07:20 PM
I was thinking that the second I heard his aunt/mother mention the soldier's name. Was it Rusty or Russ or something like that?? Didn't sound Italian--let alone Sicilian.
Mike....I think it was Russ

Slingah
04-10-2006, 05:59 PM
I think Tony made up his mind

tattoobob
04-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Last nights show was just plain Lame, the whole show was a stupid wedding, I think tony punching out that kid/driver was step up and the kid knew it was coming. Johnny crying whats up with that? Did Vito shoot himself? I think so, he was caught red handed

MakoMike
04-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Well find out next week if Vito had the balls to pull the trigger. Something big is building up with Paulie and Chrisopher.

ScottC
04-15-2006, 12:00 AM
I think Tony beat that kid to show the rest of him that he is still the man, this show was about showing weakness. Johny Sac is as good as dead, Phil was already badmouthing him and will be making a power move. I don't think Vito kills himself, he might be a potential rat. Phil and Tony are going to butt heads, and from the comming attractions it looks like they still whack whats his nams that Sac requested.

Slinger
04-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Whats his name is none other than Frankie Valle of the Four Seasons.
Slinger

ScottC
04-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Haha yeah I know, I was going to say that but I didn't think it would sound right :D I jusr couldn't for the life of me remember his charicter name

JohnR
04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Just think, but for a wierd twist of fate, it could have been Al Gags at the Gay Bar in the BikerWhateverTheRestoftheOutfit was... :rotf2::rotf2:

Squid kids Dad
04-15-2006, 04:04 PM
:biglaugh:

JohnR
04-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Hmmmmm, not the best of this season - couple funny parts though....

Mike P
04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Hmmmmm, not the best of this season - couple funny parts though....

Best line of the show, Tony to Silvio: "Vito's a come from behind kind of guy" :claps: :rotfl:

Unfortunately it was one of the few highlights :doh:

ScottC
04-17-2006, 08:03 AM
I thought is was a pretty good episode, not every plotline can get resolved in one hour. Vito is a major player in the show, I think he deserved a close look at his state of mind and that is what this epsode was about.

Redsoxticket
04-17-2006, 10:48 AM
It looks like Vito is going to set up shop in New Hampshire.

Diamond Tackle
04-17-2006, 11:09 AM
It looks like Vito is going to set up shop in New Hampshire.

Yeagh,
Hes a "natural".:rotf3:
hes already got an eye on the cook that made the "johnny cakes" and "in house sausage". No more Jimmy Deans for Vito.

Slingah
04-23-2006, 09:06 PM
thats what Im talking about....tonites show was up there with the best of em'.....

BigFish
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Disappointed! Where the hell is Vito?:huh:

Slingah
04-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Disappointed! Where the hell is Vito?:huh:
to each his own I guess...I though it was a great show.....typical of the show to move in a different direction...Vito will be back

BigFish
04-23-2006, 09:17 PM
:bshake: Ahhh...Vito...where for art thou Vito?:laugha:

It was a good show.....I am just looking for the log jam to break and have one of the heavy hitters get whacked!:rocketem:

JohnR
04-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Always moving in stages, even the weaker shows, they always show you something important, and they always show you something to make you THINK it was important...

Lauren Becall - sewermouth :hihi:

Diamond Tackle
04-23-2006, 09:29 PM
That driveway thing was sorta predictable, esp when he shows the map and doesnt speak english. Hope I didnt ruin it for anyonw.
Aritie is so sad,and burned out.But that fight on the porch was pretty good , I didnt think he would come out on top there.
The best was the rabbit in his backyard I thought, and now hes cooking it for that couple, that was pretty funny.:laugha:

does this thread have an implied "dont read this if you have not watched this weeks episode warning" ??
just curious.

kennebecstriper
04-23-2006, 09:33 PM
:laugha: :laugha: Artie..burned out good one

Mike P
04-24-2006, 08:46 AM
:laugha: :laugha: Artie..burned out good one

Right hand alla marinara :cool:

cheferson
04-24-2006, 09:02 AM
The scene at the end w/the rabbit and the late table was showing that artie still had a strong passion to cook and was still on top of his game, not sad and burned out at all. The burn on his hand was nothing, we had this guy who thought he could do it all himself a few years back at work. He was cooking pasta in a big ol 120 qt stock pot, thought he could carry it over to the sink himself. Well he got it to the sink ok, but when he tried to dump it, he did it too quickly and all backwashed, right over his head and face. Ended up with nasty burns over 80% of his face.

ScottC
04-24-2006, 09:04 AM
I think the only thing Artie is burned out with is the damn mob taking thier liberties in his resturant. He is sick and tired of being screwed.

BigFish
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
I think Artie is going to wind up in one of his casseroles!:hang:

ScottC
04-24-2006, 10:33 AM
I think Artie is going to wind up in one of his casseroles!:hang:

Yeah no doubt, he is getting pretty brave these days with some crazy people.

Diamond Tackle
04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
Dont get me wrong, I think Artie is a pretty good charachter but not when hes doing schtick with the customers. Did you see the expressions on the couples faces when he said for the 100th time
"hey careful with the wine, the way you 2 are looking at each other, ill be bringing a high chair to the table soon".. and then you hear crickets...
Tony is right he should stay in the kitchen and cook. which IS what he is good at. That handwritten cookbook which I believe was handed to him by his father? that was a nice scene.The rabbit was still funny though.And his wife didnt miss a beat, "oh Artie,not everyone likes rabbit".
Charmaine should handle the customers, and concentrate on hiring a hostess that is not ripping him off blind, how hard can that be? He practically alienated EVERY employee he had with that stupid all amployee meeting and tyrade. Its not their fault he hired a floozie for a hostess.
Tony had no idea they were stealing credit card info at Arties,he would never have allowed it,since they go way back.
Arties not going anywhere, and that little punk Benny that stuck Arties hand in the gravy is on real thin ice IMO. Hes been sloppy in the past too, and hes not a made guy.

BigFish
04-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Tony is going to get tired of the insubordination and wind up rubbing someone out to make an example of them. Pauly is extorting money for himself against Tony's orders, from that guy that sold the trash collection place....Christopher is straying trying to get into movies......the guy who stuck Arties arm in the stew pot is working it on the side too!!!:behead:

JohnR
04-24-2006, 12:17 PM
And then there is Muhamed and Abdul... "Ahh, Muhamed is OK, he and his girlfriend have a dog"... Looks like they are working Al Queda financing into the series. Imagine, Tony Sporano's down fall next year is because the FBI's Anti Terrorism Finance units get him instead of the Org Crime unit...

Mike P
04-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Arties not going anywhere, and that little punk Benny that stuck Arties hand in the gravy is on real thin ice IMO. Hes been sloppy in the past too, and hes not a made guy.

I was thinking, he's not gonna win any points wid da boyz for losing a fist fight to a balding, skinny chef, too. ;)

tattoobob
04-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Christopher turned out to be a real scum bag, I can't believe the way he acted in Hollywood

Slingah
05-01-2006, 06:24 AM
whats up with that AJ???chip off the ol' block I'd say...

BigFish
05-01-2006, 07:23 AM
He is struggling with his sexuality I think.....plus he misses Vito!:bl2:

Slingah
05-08-2006, 06:21 AM
last nites episode seemed strained...like it was made from the stuff on the cutting room floor.....the first one this year I thought was not so good

afterhours
05-08-2006, 06:27 AM
gotta be alot of stuff in the next three episodes, stage is set for mucho wackage! phil wacks vito, tony wacks phil, bobby wacks paulie, chris wacks himself, aidriana comes back, vipers come to town.

gone fishin
05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
The show is going to the dogs.. Last nites episode really had a lot of junk! When the hell is someone going to start the action?? Someone has to whack somebody sooooon.:eyes:

JohnR
05-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Not too shabby tonight... Is next sunday the last for this year?

BigFish
05-15-2006, 04:35 AM
Next week and the week after.:bc:

Slingah
05-21-2006, 07:55 PM
hopefully there will be a homicide or two in a few minutes:hee:

afterhours
05-21-2006, 08:03 PM
mucho whackage :kewl:

tattoobob
05-21-2006, 09:02 PM
mucho whackage :kewl:

Oh big time Silvio is the man, To bad about Vito though

BigFish
05-21-2006, 09:15 PM
8 ball anyone?:bl:

ScottC
05-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Phil is gay, look at the wierd way he was acting this episode.

tattoobob
05-21-2006, 09:18 PM
I think it's in the side pocket :hang:

BrianS
05-21-2006, 09:19 PM
baaaaaaaaaaad things about to happen

and thats a good thing for us!

:kewl: :kewl:

Slingah
05-21-2006, 09:30 PM
was that the last episode till fall??? Im confused on the schedule
good episode...like a classic Sopranos

BigFish
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Last episode for this year (split season) is in 2 weeks.....then 8 more episodes next year to end it!:bc:

tattoobob
05-21-2006, 09:46 PM
was that the last episode till fall??? Im confused on the schedule
good episode...like a classic Sopranos

Me to ?

Slingah
06-05-2006, 06:23 PM
that was lame....reminded me of a high budget soap opera
any one else???

boot man
06-06-2006, 01:42 PM
The whole season was disappointing. Next 8 episodes can't help but be better than that swill they just presented.

lots of nookie during the last show anyway.

afterhours
06-06-2006, 03:32 PM
The whole season was disappointing. Next 8 episodes can't help but be better than that swill they just presented.

lots of nookie during the last show anyway.
that says it all.

MotoXcowboy
06-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I think the whole show is an overrated...mafia soap opera, almost as bad as the real life gotti show.

yall sound like a bunch of housewives...:rotf3: Peggy, pass the bon bons please...:lurk:

:huh: to each his own i guess

tattoobob
06-06-2006, 08:50 PM
that show was crapp, bring on Deadwood

MakoMike
06-07-2006, 06:51 AM
When does Deadwood start again?

tattoobob
06-07-2006, 09:28 PM
I am not sure of the date but it is the middle of the month of June

Slingah
04-08-2007, 07:24 AM
bada-bump........
tonite's the night......

tattoobob
04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks I wasn't sure when it was :kewl:

Slingah
04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
:jump:

JohnR
04-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Bobby's toast and TOny is now because of him....

Sluggoslinger
04-09-2007, 07:34 AM
I'd give that episode a C

I'm hoping for some better stuff in the last 8.

Raven
04-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Italian American terrorists

afterhours
04-09-2007, 07:40 AM
c+.

Slingah
04-09-2007, 11:37 AM
I'd give it a solid B...step up from last season.......I love the family crap between Anthony & Janice......makings of a great finale..

Sluggoslinger
04-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Janice gets worst mother of the year award for sure.

bloocrab
04-12-2007, 09:20 PM
It kind of dragged out a bit for a season opener.
<< C >>

What's up with Bobby just dropping the gun and did the kid end up with a piece of Bobby's shirt in his hand?

...see what happens next I guess....:gf:

afterhours
04-13-2007, 06:59 AM
tonys under the boardwalk comment was priceless....

JohnR
04-13-2007, 07:49 AM
It kind of dragged out a bit for a season opener.
<< C >>

What's up with Bobby just dropping the gun and did the kid end up with a piece of Bobby's shirt in his hand?

...see what happens next I guess....:gf:

I think he ended up with a piece of his shirt, some bling, and his DNA...

tonys under the boardwalk comment was priceless....

:rotflmao:

Mike P
04-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Dropping the gun at the scene is SOP in a Mafia hit. He was wearing gloves so they won't get prints off it. Better to drop it right there than to get caught with it in your pants a block away ;)

DNA off the shirt? Lots of hoops there. For one thing, there has to be a sample of Bobby's DNA on file somewhere in the world for it to come back to haunt him. The shooting was in Canada, wasn't it? Why would the Mounties think that it was a NJ based mob hit?

Now, if the bling is inscribed, "To Bobby from Janice, all my love" or some crap like that, maybe he's got a problem. Presumably, he had to show ID to get into Canada, his last name would be well known to the Feds who'd cooperate with the Mounties, and it'd be kind of hard to explain away as a coincidence that a guy married to Tony's sister, a known member of the mob, entered and left Canada the same day as a stiff turned up holding a chain with the first name of the known mobster and the boss' sister on it.

Wee Hooker
04-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Maybe the best series HBO ever produced ( Rome and Dead Wood are close). However, I feel robbed! If there are only 8 eposodes left, they just wasted one big time. Where were all the charicters that made this series famous and could have saved this episode?? Pauly, Silvio, Phil, Christopher? That whole weekend at the lake thing with a handfull of charicter studies just got in the weeds and ran waaaaaaay to long. Disapointing .

JohnR
04-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Fights On

tattoobob
04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Suckiest suck that ever sucked a suck, the last 2 sucked

Slingah
04-15-2007, 09:45 PM
I got a feeling that was the last set-up episode and now the chit is gonna hit the fan...all around...or at least I hope that is what happens:huh:

BigFish
04-15-2007, 09:48 PM
They sure wasted no time killing off Johnny Saks.....did he even have cancer before tonight???

Phil Leotardo is gonna light the fuse next week......Pauly dies!:behead:

fishsmith
04-16-2007, 10:58 AM
i agree about Phil Bigfish, but I think Christopher is the next to go.

6 more shows to go.

MakoMike
04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Christopher is going to wind up running the whole gang when the feds put Tony away, in the finale!

afterhours
04-16-2007, 05:00 PM
methinks we'll see bobby in a white robe picking up his morn' paper in his driveway in the last episode.

Redsoxticket
04-16-2007, 05:16 PM
methinks somebody will be gettin a cleaver to the head

JohnR
04-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Mildly interesting episode last night - turmoils in NY, Paully thinking he's going out like Big Pussy & Tony thinking the same... But Tony just can't put his loyal dog to sleep...

Mike P
04-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I know this episode was shot months ago, but am I the only one who found it ironic--and a little distubing--to watch a mentally disturbed Asian, exhibiting the same violent tendencies and psychoses, so soon on the heels of the Va Tech tragedy? :(

Sluggoslinger
04-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I know this episode was shot months ago, but am I the only one who found it ironic--and a little distubing--to watch a mentally disturbed Asian, exhibiting the same violent tendencies and psychoses, so soon on the heels of the Va Tech tragedy? :(

I didn't even think of that... great point!

I can't stand this show lately how they hardly pick up from the last episode. There is no overall plot anymore.:smash:

JohnR
04-23-2007, 12:06 PM

I noticed that but what's the difference if it is a mentally disturbed asian, with an Irishman, with an Italian, etc?

I wasn't disturbed with that more than anything else on that show. Same should any other series portraying any other issue as recently happend in the news yet whether influenced by recent events (with typical disclaimers) or something written long before. It is all mildly disturbing...

jim sylvester
04-23-2007, 12:28 PM
juniors telling some funny jokes

Mike P
04-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I can't stand this show lately how they hardly pick up from the last episode. There is no overall plot anymore.:smash:

Maybe they'll tie it all together over the last remaining episodes. But, I noticed this trend, too. Something happens towards the end of the show (Paulie beating up the kid rower last year being one of many examples), and you expect the other shoe to drop in an upcoming episode, and it's like the first event was just a throw-away that never happened.

No repercussions from Christopher's drug relapse last season or his scooping the boss on the realtor chick.

The Canuck grabbing Bobby's shirt is likely to be more of the same. Something that everyone thought meant something to come, but likely, just a throw-away event.

Mike P
04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
juniors telling some funny jokes

Gotta love the knee he delivered to the rat Professor's jewels, too :btu:

stripersnipr
04-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Maybe they'll tie it all together over the last remaining episodes. But, I noticed this trend, too. Something happens towards the end of the show (Paulie beating up the kid rower last year being one of many examples), and you expect the other shoe to drop in an upcoming episode, and it's like the first event was just a throw-away that never happened.

No repercussions from Christopher's drug relapse last season or his scooping the boss on the realtor chick.

The Canuck grabbing Bobby's shirt is likely to be more of the same. Something that everyone thought meant something to come, but likely, just a throw-away event.

I'm still waiting on the fall out from Chrissy and Paulie whacking the Russian in the Pine Barrens episode a few years ago.

tattoobob
04-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Is it me or is this first few the lamest yet, I think something is going to happen but it is really slow to start, or are they just wasting our time?

Slingah
04-29-2007, 09:06 PM
I think this week was good...I also think this season is better than last....the writing and acting are great...it's just the story, and everybody wants answers and murders....I don't think we will get them at this point...so Ive givin up on getting my questions answered and just trying to enjoy the show and hope we get to see some serious bloodshed in the end

tattoobob
04-29-2007, 09:11 PM
There seems to be alot of tension amongst the troops,
I don't under stand why Tony just let the fight with Bobby go, It's like nothing happened.

Slingah
04-29-2007, 09:42 PM
And then there is Muhamed and Abdul... "Ahh, Muhamed is OK, he and his girlfriend have a dog"... Looks like they are working Al Queda financing into the series. Imagine, Tony Sporano's down fall next year is because the FBI's Anti Terrorism Finance units get him instead of the Org Crime unit...

:hee: ....or something like that

bloocrab
04-29-2007, 10:13 PM
I didn't like it.....lotta wasted time if you ask me.....For a Season/Show Finale....it's not even really building up to anything - ?

Sure, Tony and Phil will fight, but that was bound to happen.

Who cares about Vito Jr?....poopin in the shower? A mob boss is going to waste his time on that?
They're really emphasizing Tony's gambling habits....you know that's going to be a factor . . .. I dunno, I just thought (wished) that this LAST season was going to be action packed.....so far, I don't think I would have missed anything if I missed the first few episodes.

I hope they didn't ruin next week by showing the best parts on the preview....:gf:

Slingah
05-08-2007, 06:40 PM
any input??? did everybody give up on it??:)
definitely getting interesting.... Christopher is losing his chit....he's gotta go....
looks like A.J. is gonna be a chip off the ol block after all...

BigFish
05-08-2007, 09:12 PM
They were talking about it on the radio today...someone called in and said that they will all be whacking each other off soon???? I hope that doesn't happen???:jester: :laugha: :laugha: :hihi:

Three things:

1. Tony Soprano

2. Witness Protection Program

3. Remember the name Kevin Finnerty

tattoobob
05-09-2007, 09:19 PM
It sure seems like it is going to get interesting, Chris is losing it for sure, I think he is going to mess Paulie up

Mike P
05-10-2007, 09:03 AM
They were talking about it on the radio today...someone called in and said that they will all be whacking each other off soon???? I hope that doesn't happen???:jester: :laugha: :laugha: :hihi:

Three things:

1. Tony Soprano

2. Witness Protection Program

3. Remember the name Kevin Finnerty

Interesting. Tony already crossed one line when he gave up the Arabs to the FBI guy.

Slingah
05-13-2007, 09:27 PM
:kewl: :kewl: :kewl:
good one......

BasicPatrick
05-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Don't forget the reported clause in James Gandolfini's contract to return of the lat two seasons is supposed to require that the character of Tony Soprano must end in such a way that tony can not come back to the TV ever in the future.

Some thoughts on how this happens....

1...Carmella shoots Tony after rushing to tell him the Feds arrested everyone but ends up catching him in bumpin uglies with doc Melfe right after he finally breaks down in therapy..
2...Tony committs suicide.
3...Palie whacks Tony for Phil

Slingah
05-14-2007, 06:02 AM
probaly will be a spin off or new series..Sopranos II...or something...it looks like it is being set up now with A.J in the drivers seat ( and psychiatrists chair )...and the junior hoodlums in the background..
Too much money to be had to let it all go....

fishsmith
05-14-2007, 06:37 AM
that chick in vegas Tony was :humpty: was http://www.websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch01.gif

What is the drug they took out there?

cheferson
05-14-2007, 06:54 AM
peyote cactus. Makes you have vivid hallucinations. Indians use it in religous ceremonies. When i was in london, they were selling live plants of this all over the place, 20 pounds for a button

partsjay
05-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Good Show.....didn't expect Christopher to go out that way......can't wait to see how this all ends.

cheferson
05-14-2007, 07:00 AM
peyote and san pedro cactus

afterhours
05-14-2007, 07:08 AM
[QUOTE=fishsmith;491605]that chick in vegas Tony was :humpty: was http://www.websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch01.gif

omg hot!!!!!

Diamond Tackle
05-14-2007, 09:28 AM
That chick was even hotter than Eva Mendes (fast and furious 2), and thats pretty smokin. Same look about her I think.

Mike P
05-14-2007, 11:04 AM
probaly will be a spin off or new series..Sopranos II...or something...it looks like it is being set up now with A.J in the drivers seat ( and psychiatrists chair )...and the junior hoodlums in the background..
Too much money to be had to let it all go....

Rumor has it that the "sequel" will actually be a "pre-quel" ala Star Wars. Going back to Tony's formative years in the Mob. New cast, obviously. And any real sequel would probably have an elder Tony (not played by Gandolfini) living out his days in Arizona like Joe Bananas. If Gandolfini has such a clause in his contract, I would think it would stipulate that they can't bring him back to play Tony. There's just too much money to be made down the road for HBO productions to kill Tony off.

I can't see the remaining crew taking a run at Tony for Phil. Paulie, Sil and Bobby are just too loyal. Chris was the obvious choice and now he's out of the picture.

BigFish
05-20-2007, 09:00 PM
"Get A Mop!"........the crap is gonna hit the fan now! Good episode....Tony should have whacked that guy!:liquify:

afterhours
05-20-2007, 09:01 PM
agreed!! get a mop- classic line! can't wait to see phil get whacked- like in goodfellas.

Rob Rockcrawler
05-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Awesome episode tonight, cant wait for the next 2.

Slingah
05-21-2007, 06:29 AM
loved it...can't wait for the next one in 2 weeks...
got teeth??? :hihi:

afterhours
05-21-2007, 06:37 AM
.......2 weeks :( 2 long weeks.....

afterhours
06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
somebody's going to get wacked tonight......:bl: paulie?

Slingah
06-03-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm all excited :happy:

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I have no idea where it is going, but I do know the NY gang is going to put a hit out on Tony,

afterhours
06-03-2007, 06:36 PM
I have no idea where it is going, but I do know the NY gang is going to put a hit out on Tony,

by one of his own guys...

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Which one?

afterhours
06-03-2007, 06:44 PM
i'm thinkin' paulie or bobbie...but i'm always wrong when it comes to this show..

fishsmith
06-03-2007, 07:07 PM
damn schedule conflicts ... 1st sox/yankees then 9:05 - 9:55 Sopranos then back to Sox (probably only miss an inning in these games)

I think one of the women in Tony's life are going down, either wife, daughter or sister .... :lurk:

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 07:07 PM
very hard to tell,

jim sylvester
06-03-2007, 07:23 PM
the whole show is a dream

remember the name kevin finnerty from last year...insurance saleman

either that or tony will go into protective custody under that name

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Ya Jim he is told that he is playing both sides of the fence

soon it will all unfold

afterhours
06-03-2007, 07:30 PM

larry called the same thing last season- very plausable...

fishsmith
06-03-2007, 08:01 PM
all a dream? hmmm, could be, could be, that would help tie up the many loose ends .. .. .. ..
It's minutes away, sox are down by one in the top of the 3rd. Let see what happens in an hour.

BigFish
06-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Nice! The she-itte is flyin' now!:liquify:

eastendlu
06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
:hihi: Bada Bing !!!

fishsmith
06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
NICE!!! No time to blink in that one.

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow heart racing madness

Mike P
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
So, why did Phil nix hitting Paulie? ;)

BigFish
06-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Cause Paulie phoned Phil to tip him off about the hit....see the look on his face when he peeled out of the lot at Da Bing???

JohnR
06-03-2007, 09:13 PM
So, why did Phil nix hitting Paulie? ;)

That's my thought... How do you say "Sleeper Cell" in Goomba?

Slingah
06-03-2007, 09:31 PM
wow.....wadda show...

tattoobob
06-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Paulie is old school and he was also tipping John off when he was in the can, Paulie has issues with Tony, he isn't a top player.
Bobby is nobody I don't understand that hit

Slingah
06-03-2007, 09:59 PM

if that turns out to be the case...I'll be let down...too cheesy

jim sylvester
06-03-2007, 10:01 PM
if that turns out to be the case...I'll be let down...too cheesy

then what was that episode about then?
i hear ya, kinda sounds cheesy but I bet the name will come into play

Slingah
06-03-2007, 10:09 PM
then what was that episode about then?
i hear ya, kinda sounds cheesy but I bet the name will come into play

I think it was just Tony dreaming of (or wanting) a normal life...but wadda I know:huh:
the Finnerty thing is a common guess on alot of Sopranos message boards..
I just hope Chase doesnt go that route....

BigFish
06-03-2007, 10:16 PM
You heard the Kevin Finnerty thing first from the BigFish! Its too easy!

Slingah
06-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Its too easy!

that's why it won't...or shouldn't happen....

BigFish
06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh...its gonna happen! Tonights show.....Tony is gonna run for the cover of witness protection! See him glare at the computer screen in AJ's room? I had something about Terrorists??? Tony was thinking about his buddy on the anti-terrorist unit.....run for cover Tony....and he will!

jim sylvester
06-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh...its gonna happen! Tonights show.....Tony is gonna run for the cover of witness protection! See him glare at the computer screen in AJ's room? I had something about Terrorists??? Tony was thinking about his buddy on the anti-terrorist unit.....run for cover Tony....and he will!

bingo......we have a winner

JohnR
06-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Paulie takes a shot at Tony, Tony kills him, hits up his FBI pal in Anti-Terror (formerly of OC) and becomes Kevin Finnerty - nice...

partsjay
06-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Can't wait....this is intense.....I really want Phil to go down, but I doubt he will

PaulS
06-04-2007, 08:01 AM

If that fat arse runs more than 25 yards, his arteries will explode!

Mike P
06-04-2007, 01:12 PM
I could see a few ways the show could end.

Paulie sets Tony up to be whacked by Phil's guys. Add in the irony of Tony not (literally) burying the hatchet in Paulie's head on the boat in Florida, when the temptation to do it was obvious.

Paulie can't bring himself to follow thru and tells Tony, who beats Paulie to death with his bare hands ala Ralphie. Paulie got Bobby killed and Sil on the brink of dying, and Tony can't let him off the hook even for saving his own life. Remember Paulie asking Pussy's ghost "when my turn comes, will I stand up" in that dream?

Paulie's pulling a double double cross and leads Tony to Phil's hiding place, where Tony whacks Phil.

Janice blames Tony for Bobby getting whacked and shoots him in a fit of anger.

Tony realizes his only chance is running to the Feds. Obviously, with Tony's crime family in a shambles---Bobby whacked, Sil a vegetable and likely toast too, Chrissy dead and never replaced, Vito's replacement green and ineffective, and Paulie almost certainly turned--Tony either has to die or go into witness protection. His days as a boss are done.

boot man
06-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Tony ends up as special teams coach with Mangini, shares a room at Jets Stadium with Tyson's old trainer.

Mike P
06-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Can't wait....this is intense.....I really want Phil to go down, but I doubt he will

I don't know about that. I could see a scenario where Paulie sets up Tony and leaves Phil as king of the hill, only to get cut down with everything finally his by an avenging angel sporting a Rolling Stones tattoo on her boob ;)

Janice is more old school mob than Tony and she's got a notch on her gun already :humpty: And with Phil having her husband, and then her brother, whacked, don't tell me it'll never happen ;)

afterhours
06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
...phil's in the closet of the bedroom, thanks to paulie the rat. tony swiss cheeses him...

Slingah
06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
...phil's in the closet of the bedroom, thanks to paulie the rat. tony swiss cheeses him...

that is the best one Ive heard yet!!!! good one bdsp:wave:

tattoobob
06-04-2007, 09:37 PM
They have left so many lose ends in that show in the past years where you thing something is going to happen then nothing becomes of it or they just never go there again. I think Paulie lives and Tony and Phil kill each other, Phil is the biggest piece of crap. there is some kind of set up, remember they made that guy boss of the new york crew for one day and then he was shot in the eye. so many loose ends

Mike P
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Tony would have to take out Phil's inner circle, too. It'd be nice to see Phil's wormy little second banana spitting blood ;)

tattoobob
06-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I have a feeling that it is going to be one giant shoot out and the only one left will be Jr. Soprano

Mike P
06-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I have a feeling that it is going to be one giant shoot out and the only one left will be Jr. Soprano

If you mean AJ, we last saw him lying on his bedroom floor sniveling like an 8 year old. I think he finishes what he tried to do 2 episodes ago.

Uncle Junior? He surrendered to the inevitable when he caved in and took his meds. He's done. He's never leaving the funny farm.

Sil is supposedly in a coma and not expected to regain consciousness, but the only information on that comes from Paulie, who is likely in Phil's pocket. It's certainly in Phil's--and Paulie's--interests to isolate Tony from Sil. Sil didn't take any bullets in any vital areas that I saw--certainly none to the head. Unless his heart stopped from blood loss enroute to the hospital and brain damage ensued, it's hard to see how he's in a coma. Sil could still play a role in whatever happens.

More proof that Paulie has turned on Tony--Bobby gave him the hit on Phil and it was botched. Paulie was the guy who gave the Italians the supposed address of Phil's mistress. Notice, the hit men were camped right outside the Ukranian ringer's house when he drove up--directly across the street. ;)

Melfi literally closed the door on her involvement, but word is that she appears in the finale. Why? Because she runs to help counsel Tony after AJ finally does himself in?

The previews showed Tony and Paulie driving somewhere in Tony's truck. To an out of the way place where he confronts Paulie over turning?

Tony hasn't been able to think clearly. Melfi dumped him, and his world started crashing around him. When he has a chance to think straight, two thoughts are going to enter his mind--why didn't Phil take a run at Paulie, and exactly how did those Italians wind up in front of the wrong house? Bad news for Paulie.

I still like Tony getting whacked by Phil and Janice doing Phil as the ending. Or Sil arranges a case of lead poisoning for Phil from his hospital bed. Tony would have to give up something to go into witness protection as Finnerty. His orgainization is toast. There isn't enough time left yet for the Feds to build a case, and why would they want the boss of a decimated family now anyway? He could give up Phil, but there isn't enough time to develop that scenario, either. I think that whole Finnerty thing is another of Chase's seemingly significant loose ends that ultimately have no significance. The more I think of it, the more I feel that Tony's going to take a dirt nap.

Slingah
06-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Tony's going to take a dirt nap.

me thinks so too.....they are all going down ....eer.....under :skulz:

ROCKFISH
06-07-2007, 05:43 AM
Could be Paulie's gonna whack Tony and take over his family. Remember, Phil's guys were told to hit Tony's top people, but to leave Paulie alone. Also Paulie has always been close to NY, remember he leaked the fat lady remark.
Paulie, has always felt a little cheated by Tony. Paulie is older and was friends with T's dad. Tony took over and let Christopher pass Paulie up in many respects. You could always see the look in Paulie's face, like "someday"
Well I think someday is coming up this next episode.
Next year Paulie may be running the Jersey side, with the support of Phil in NY, and everyone else will have to fall in line.

afterhours
06-07-2007, 06:12 AM
i agree with mikep- don't count sil out just yet! maybe he's the one who gives paulie his.

boot man
06-07-2007, 06:49 AM
I read in USA Today yesterday (that sounded funny) that the Ukrainian girl was in fact Phil's Mistress, but her dad was mistaken as Phil.

Bronko
06-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Remember, Chase says he has known exactly how this show would end from the inception of the project. He came up with the ending first and built the show around that.... :cputin:

PaulS
06-07-2007, 08:09 AM
They all go out in a blaze of glory with Janice killing Tony. The following week a new show appears on HBO called "Janice"

partsjay
06-07-2007, 08:35 AM
I think that maybe Paulie is going to try and take over......Phil saying to take them from the top down.....and they will do business with whats left......and then leaving Paulie out of the hits.......can't wait for Sunday.

Mike P
06-07-2007, 10:26 AM
What do you guys make out of Paulie asking Pussy "When my turn comes, will I stand up?" in that dream sequence? Asking the other top guy who turned on Tony?

I also could never see Tony pulling off living in Arizona under the name of Finnerty--that ruse would last until the first time he walked into a deli and asked if they had good gabbagool :D

Sluggoslinger
06-07-2007, 10:41 AM
so you think they'll try and start a new show out of the new york family? Since it is well agreed that the soprano's won't be around?

capecodder
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Meadow will pull a Michael Corleone and take over the family...

partsjay
06-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I wonder what that may mean.....wonder if it means stand up to Tony?
I think something will come out of the show...there is still alot of interest and $ to be made so......

Mike P
06-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I wonder what that may mean.....wonder if it means stand up to Tony?

Earlier in the episode, when Tony was complaining to the guy in Florida about Paulie's incessant yammering, the guy said, "Well, Paulie's a stand-up guy". To which Tony replied, "Has he ever been put to the test?".

partsjay
06-07-2007, 02:35 PM
I saw this on another message board....but I can't remember it....if this is how it ends...I'll be disappointed.

Tony never came out of the coma at the beginning of season 6 part 1. That's why the beacon light flashed at him in the desert when he was on peyote. The end is them pulling the plug on him.

partsjay
06-07-2007, 02:51 PM
If you watch the trailer on HBO....the spoiler one.....it really shows alot different stuff....this is gonna be crazy.

Bronko
06-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I am upset that I just spent 2 hours of my life reading some posts from this site.

http://p196.ezboard.com/bsopranolandforum

These people are fanatics. Take a minute and read some of these.

HighTide
06-07-2007, 03:13 PM
I am upset that I just spent 2 hours of my life reading some posts from this site.

http://p196.ezboard.com/bsopranolandforum

These people are fanatics. Take a minute and read some of these.

Too many spoilers

Bronko
06-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Yea, but a lot of wild theories. Some great stuff there. Just shows how many directions this thing could go.:rocketem:

Mike P
06-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I don't know---that spoiler that was posted--and quickly removed--from Wickpedia earlier today certainly seems to jibe with what you could see in the trailer for next week.

We'll see.

Diamond Tackle
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm hoping for a really good shoot out scene like in the movie HEAT.
Tony is clutching some heavy artillery in that last scene where he lays down on the bed , looked like an Armalite AR-15.
Bullets are gonna fly, thats for sure.

HighTide
06-08-2007, 11:39 AM
The missing Russian from the Pine Barrens episode will come busting out of the bedroom closet holding phil's severed head

Slingah
06-08-2007, 01:10 PM
The missing Russian from the Pine Barrens episode will come busting out of the bedroom closet holding phil's severed head

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Mike P
06-08-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm hoping for a really good shoot out scene like in the movie HEAT.
Tony is clutching some heavy artillery in that last scene where he lays down on the bed , looked like an Armalite AR-15.
Bullets are gonna fly, thats for sure.

It's the birthday gift from Bobby, back in the season's opener. One "too unsporting" to use on deer ;)

Symbolicly used to avenge its donor's death?

Mike P
06-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd say if this still is legit, and the scene made the final cut, it ain't looking too good for Phil ;)

http://photos-853.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v99/50/70/507809307/n507809307_61853_6785.jpg

afterhours
06-10-2007, 06:55 PM
got to be mucho whackage tonight...phil, paulie, and phils weasle faced helper...

BigFish
06-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Kevin Finnerty......Kevin Finnerty..........Kevin Finnerty!:hidin:

tattoobob
06-10-2007, 07:18 PM
:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

afterhours
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM

hope not.....

Slingah
06-10-2007, 07:32 PM

:yawn:

BigFish
06-10-2007, 07:41 PM
See you at 10:00!:hidin:

jbuck
06-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Tony takes them all out with the gun Bobby got him for his birthday.

Slingah
06-10-2007, 09:05 PM
:rotflmao:
look like Chase likes bustin' balls :rotflmao:

BigFish
06-10-2007, 09:05 PM
That bit the big one! Setup for the movie! We been played!:hs: