View Full Version : Vegas Predictions?

Clogston29
03-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Anyone want to take a shot at predictions for Vegas this weekend. Its tough to go against rousch or hendrick but I'm gonna pick stewart. And speaking of stewart, is anyone watching qualifieing. He caught himself just in time with that "any time you can say pretty and suck in the same sentence. . . " line.

basswipe
03-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Of course I want the 24 to win but I was thinking it gonna be one of the two guys on the front row(Biffle,Stewart).

Vegas is the last of the cookie-cutter tracks for awhile.We got the two fastest tracks and the two shortest tracks for the next four races after Vegas.Can't wait.

basswipe
03-12-2006, 08:05 PM
What happened to Nascar's golden boys Tony and Jr?Some serious sour grapes with Tony,I guess he couldn't handle a young guy like Kyle Busch giving him a show.Tony's %$%$%$%$house attitude will be his undoing.

Congrats Jimmie!!!

Good job Jeff on the top five!

basswipe
03-12-2006, 08:28 PM
C'mon seabass I need to hear an excuse.I know you got one.

seabass
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
BW, first off, I'm not a Tony fan, nor am I a Jr. fan, and I was never even a big fan of the #3, but I am a proud member of the anyone but Gordon club. I do have a favorite driver who I have been a faithfull fan to, a true sport who never cries like a baby, or throws the gatorade off his car or refuses to go to victory lane or who wont sign my son's 24 car after he waited in line for 90 minutes. Keep root'n for him B W I don't think any less of his fans.The real racing is about to begin! I hope it's a step up from this lame Sunday afternoon driving NASCAR's been putting on!

basswipe
03-16-2006, 09:38 PM
BW, first off, I'm not a Tony fan, nor am I a Jr. fan, and I was never even a big fan of the #3, but I am a proud member of the anyone but Gordon club. I do have a favorite driver who I have been a faithfull fan to, a true sport who never cries like a baby, or throws the gatorade off his car or refuses to go to victory lane or who wont sign my son's 24 car after he waited in line for 90 minutes. Keep root'n for him B W I don't think any less of his fans.The real racing is about to begin! I hope it's a step up from this lame Sunday afternoon driving NASCAR's been putting on!

It was the beer talking.Long afternoon when the race starts at 4.No hard feelings?