View Full Version : Stupid people should NOT be allowed to have kids!

Bob Thomas
03-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Anyone see that stupid ingrate halfwit moron that shook her kid and fractured the kids skull?

Dumb broad tried to justify herself by saying that she could never understand how people could do that and says something to the effect of "But when you in that situation and there is no one to turn to it happens" This inbred idiot actually tried to justify breaking the kids skull because she could not find a babysitter. Yup...that's it you moron whench...when things don't go your way, just take it out on an innocent child. That b*tch should be beaten herself!! Let's just hope DSS does the right thing this time!!
:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

Starfish
03-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Patience is a virtue and if you don't have patience you shouldn't have children. Or you need to have self control and step away from the situation. I just had my second boy and I never thought my patience could be put to the test but it has, but you start to get mad and look at their faces and think about what a miracle they are, you're over it in 2 seconds. This frustrates the chit out of me...WTF where they thinking? I hope she rots in hell! I would love to shake her and fracture her skull:lossinit::af: :lossinit:

whiplash
03-13-2006, 02:27 PM
2 boys- wait until your boys are 17 & 15:eek: Thats a test of will!!!! I know ,mine are now 19 & 17 and I find myself drinking more:gu: :gu: :gu:

Starfish
03-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I can't wait I will be able to do so much stuff with them...I will only be 37 when they are 17 and 14!

Clammer
03-13-2006, 11:47 PM
doing your own kids at 37 ========= wow have your hormones gone to the gutter :faga:

Starfish
03-14-2006, 06:12 PM
:smash: Play nice you...

Clammer
03-14-2006, 06:25 PM
OK ======== Just a thought :huh:

Starfish
03-14-2006, 10:34 PM
:hf1:

fishermanswife
04-03-2006, 09:32 PM
My boys are 11 and 14, and yes PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.. everyday

The Dad Fisherman
04-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Boys are Easy.....its the girls that will turn you pre-maturely gray. I swear mine started PMS'ing at 6.....Everytime you have to get her to do something its like talking a jumper off the roof...say the wrong thing and over the edge she goes. And how they get SO MUCH ATTITUDE into such a little girl is beyond me.

Me and my wife like to joke around and say the Boys have what we refer to as DDS (Dumb Dog Syndrome) They basically have no clue what they're doing, All they do is roam around the house bumping into furniture looking for food, and once you feed them they grab there favorite Bone (the Gameboy) and curl up in the corner to get comfortable.

riarcher
04-09-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure,,, but the way things are now-a-days (and the way they couldbe in 15yrs.),,, Maybe only stupid people ARE having kids(?).
Today it's illegal in most parts to let dogs roam free, probably in 15 yrs. it'll be illegal to let the kids roam free.
Don't laugh! I've actually seen people with their kids on leashes like a dog!!!! Now how pathetic is that?
It's a far different world today.

ScottC
04-12-2006, 06:25 PM
I am so sick of hearing about these parents killing their kids, I have a 12 year old girl and one on the way, she was loaded with collic, and for those who know, that means she cried for the first six months of her life! Where the hell does the feeling of anger come in here? I felt bad for her, not angry! I just do not get it. She is a great kid too, straight A student, very mature thinking and extremly mellow, and LOVES to fish. I hit the lottery with her.

baldwin
04-13-2006, 08:20 AM
What I don't understand is that you have to pass a test and get a license to drive, but not to have the even greater responsibility of producing, caring for, and raising kids. I propose mandatory sterilization for idiotic fools.

baldwin
04-13-2006, 08:20 AM
P.S. That would also help take the stupid-genes out of the gene pool, thereby slowing the degradation of mankind.

partsjay
04-13-2006, 10:54 AM
If you want to test your patience.......have twins. For the first 7 months...I don't think my wife or I slept for more than 30 min. at a time......worth every second!!!

Joe
04-13-2006, 12:42 PM
My son had colic and screamed for about the first 16 weeks - I never came close to hurting him, but it took its toll on me and my wife.
I look at some of the people with kids and I feel sorry for the children.

PI guy
04-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Anyone see that stupid ingrate halfwit moron that shook her kid and fractured the kids skull?

I can't believe you would call Britney Spears that, she looks like such a good girl.:hee:

Saltheart
04-21-2006, 09:24 AM
I wish there was a way to prevent kids from getting abused but I simply do not have the insite to say someone , or some class of people should or shouldn't have kids.

reelecstasy
04-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Boys are Easy.....its the girls that will turn you pre-maturely gray. I swear mine started PMS'ing at 6.....Everytime you have to get her to do something its like talking a jumper off the roof...say the wrong thing and over the edge she goes. And how they get SO MUCH ATTITUDE into such a little girl is beyond me.

Me and my wife like to joke around and say the Boys have what we refer to as DDS (Dumb Dog Syndrome) They basically have no clue what they're doing, All they do is roam around the house bumping into furniture looking for food, and once you feed them they grab there favorite Bone (the Gameboy) and curl up in the corner to get comfortable.
Ditto, to a T !!!!!