View Full Version : Question about the upcoming shows

Sluggoslinger
03-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Which one would you guys recomend and why?

Which one is the best if you are planning on spending a bunch of money on new gear? ie St Croix rods.

Are there really good discounts at these events? I've never been to one before...

reelecstasy
03-15-2006, 02:22 PM
MSBA Annual Sport Fishing Expo, why- because i put so much time into the thing :hihi:Plus it's kinda cool to be able to walk around the inside of Gillette Stadium for $15 and free parking...
Which is the best? hmm, two very different shows IMHO. The MSBA show is no filler, no dishes, nothing but fishes..= smaller show but exclusive to fishing only...
If I were seriously looking to spend some $$ at an expo, I would go on the last day, half way thru the day and bargin with the vendors...

jaywalker33
03-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Is the show actually inside Gillette or is it in the bubble?

reelecstasy
03-15-2006, 02:30 PM
inside Gillette, in the clubhouse just above the cluhouse seats (red) It is beautiful..The Fidelity Investments area..

jaywalker33
03-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks!

The Dad Fisherman
03-15-2006, 02:56 PM
The MSBA show is no filler, no dishes, nothing but fishes..= smaller show but exclusive to fishing only......

What...I can't pick up any SaladMaster Cookware while I'm there.....damn now I'm Bummed :hihi:

Raider Ronnie
03-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I was in the stadium yesterday late afternoon allong with the other MSBA show captains for our walk through tour.
They have a LOT of F":"ing pics hanging on the walls of the F":"ing snow bowl !:(

MAC
03-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I was in the stadium yesterday late afternoon allong with the other MSBA show captains for our walk through tour.
They have a LOT of F":"ing pics hanging on the walls of the F":"ing snow bowl !:(

:laugha: gonna be a tough weekend Ron. :)

Van
03-15-2006, 07:54 PM

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

and yes he checked and found out they were
bolted to the wall !!!!:biglaugh: :huh:

Pics of a real football team !!!!:kewl:

Squid kids Dad
03-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey Ron..I'll be there fri night and saturday..If you could give me tour I would greatly appreciate it...;)