View Full Version : Dr. Wayne Dyre

Goose
03-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Any Drye fans here? You've proably seen him recently on channel 19(ripso) lecturing about his latest book inspirtation.
Since first seeing him about a year or so ago I'v been hooked. This guy has a special gift that relates to anyone who breaths. I often catch his tv appearance's some where in the middle and usualy sit through it till the end. Like most important things in life it takes more then just one sitting to remind us of the practices that realy work. If you haven't listened to Dyre speak and want to I suggest timeing it right from the start to fully understand and get get all that you can. I bet all persons here that wants to better themselfs in ALL aspects of their lifes. How many times have we said.. "gees only if I know now what I knew ten or tweeny years ago"....Dr.dyre gives you that kind of wisdom and insight.

Duke41
03-19-2006, 09:14 AM
he is very gifted. I started listening to his tapes in 1984. A real refresher on what is important in life.

Slingah
03-19-2006, 09:17 AM
my wife just got his newest tapes yesterday...she has loads of his stuff....I have listened and watched the tapes.....its good stuff

Slingah
03-19-2006, 10:51 AM
its about the positive not the negative.....some people like being negative.............some like being (or trying to be) positive
It is not an infomercial scotty, it is what it is......