View Full Version : Ok heres one for the books.

mrmacey
03-26-2006, 10:07 AM
My son, some of you had the pleasure to meet yesterday is getting to smart for his own good heres what happened funny now but NOT AT THE TIME!!!

Wife comes home from work/store has her hands full coming in the door leaves front door open but storm door is closed he figured how to open the storm and like a little bird flew the coup he was up in a niebours yard playing with the basketball well niebours call police because they have this little kid in there yard and dont know who he belongs too Police come and put him in the car front seat with a seat belt Hmmm cant get in trouble there WRONG!! the cop brings him home gets out the drivers door walks around to passenger door my son locks the car on him gets out of seat belt, is in the drivers seat now sterring the car having a ball, cop is flipping, wife is crying Niebourhood in an uproar other cop comes and a happy ending for all.
Little to say alarms are being installed on every door to warn when it is opened.
Just another day in mrmacey Life!!:eek:
I forgot to add he just turned 3

Backbeach Jake
03-26-2006, 10:16 AM
You'll laugh about that ....someday! Well, I guess HE had a good day yesterday!:hee:

Raven
03-26-2006, 11:10 AM
well i'll remember to remind him of that story
15 years from now in 2021....

i just hope that's his only ride in a police car.:uhoh:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i was just a little older than him....my brother took me fishing
down to the rivah (charles river)

so we're sitting there on this rusty old bridge quickly running out of worms....and i see an old dead kiver (sunfish) that i thought we could use for bait....and stand up...loose my balance and plunge right into the river....i couldnt swim at all but managed to dog paddle to the bridge piling underneath but couldn't grab onto anything because it was all green slime...

running out of energy, i grabbed a weed growing out of the cracks
and it quickly broke off....
sending me back into the current...

i dog paddled once again back to the piling

and this time ever so carefully i grabbed the last remaining weed
with just two fingers of each hand until i got the current to go underneath me....and managed to hang on long enough untill my brother
was able to climb down and pull me out.

.....with me crying from the stress....a neighbor called the cops
and i was driven home soaking wet and got grounded for almost
being drowned....:realmad:

Swimmer
03-26-2006, 11:48 AM
I suppose taking a picture was out of the question.

Katie
03-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh my that sounds like a nightmare and it is quite funny.. If I woulda done that when i was 3, i'd still be paying for it..

...And Raven, I've been grounded for almost drowning once too, at the beach i was about 7, and i went into the water that was over my head, people were with me, but mom got word of this some how, and i was grounded for a long time..

Slipknot
03-26-2006, 08:57 PM
I don't know Mike, it may seem like it was funny but scary is the word that comes to mind. You got a wild one there:bounce: keep an eye on him.

macojoe
03-26-2006, 09:16 PM
When my daughter was about the same age she went for a walk also!!
We went looking for her and a lady said are looking for a little girl? I said yes!! She said I hope you don't mind, but I called the police cause I thought she was lost!
Just then a crusier came around the corner and there was my daughter having a ball!! Goes Hi Daddy!

Good thing there was a cop there cause I wanted to kick her but!

She is now 17 and driving! We laugh about it alot now!

mrmacey
03-27-2006, 03:55 AM
I don't know Mike, it may seem like it was funny but scary is the word that comes to mind. You got a wild one there:bounce: keep an eye on him.
When this would have been funny but in this day and age it is a scary situation when you think of all the what ifs that could of happened Macy was with him I just hope she would have looked out for him!!! door alarms have been installed.

tynan19
03-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Great story to share with him later on.

whiplash
03-27-2006, 01:25 PM
As a dad of two teenage boys 19 & 16 it only gets better! When my youngest was 7 he would freak out the lifeguards at the beach . I swear the little darling has gills . He would jump off the raft at the town beach and swim almost 200 ft to the town wharf under water . The guards would see him go down and not come up:eek: which of course was the biggest event of the summer and set off a full guard, police and fire dept search, and all the while the little so & so was hiding around the corner of the wharf. Harbormaster spotted him as he was coming in for the search . So far that was his first and last ride in a police car. You will notice that as they get older your alcohol consumption will go up:gu: Good Luck

Thom
03-28-2006, 01:01 PM
ONce while I was still in Boy Scouts we were praticing setting up our camp for our trip to the National Jambore. One of my cousin was being a real pain in the a$$ his Dad sent him to the car. Where h proceded to lay on the horn for all he was worth. Drove his fater nuts because he had left the keys in the car and couldn't get in and he couldn't really lose his temper with thirty other scouts trying not tobrust out laughing at him. ThomT