View Full Version : Trip Winner for MSBA show!!!!

Fisherwoman
03-27-2006, 11:12 AM
I want to let everbody know that we had Chris, AKA Reelecstacy, who won last years trip, pull this years winner, and Basic Patrick announced the pulling, and the winner is

Gerry Grazioso!!!:D

I don't think Gerry post's here but he may.

Congradulation Gerry.:claps:

Congradulations MSBA On a GREAT SHOW> THANK YOU ALL for all of your hard work and help in making this show a great success!!! Basic Patrick and the crew deserve a BIG THANKS.:claps:

I for one know what it takes to pull of a show of this size as I used to help get the show set up for many years for MSBA. It takes ALot of heart & Soul, alot of hours, alot of free time taken away from your family and friends and your own jobs!!! MSBA members are a proud bunch as they should be. Its a great club and a great organization.
You did one hell of a job.:btu:

Bill & I also want to thank all of the S-Bers that supported us and stopped by and said hello. It was great to see you and also meet some new faces. JohnR, THANK YOU, you have created a great fishing family on this site and you are to be commended at keeping it that way. We have known each other long before the site. Who ever thought it would turn out like this. Great Job!!!

Again, thanks everybody for making the show a success, We will see you one the water real soon!!!!

Jules & Bill

AKA-Fisherwoman & Bait Caster