View Full Version : #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Weds, April 26,MSBA meeting

reelecstasy
03-27-2006, 11:17 AM
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Bill "#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&" Nolan
“Live eel tactics from shore”
Well-known Bill "#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&" Nolan, a well-respected surf caster from Rhode Island will give a presentation on live eel tactics from shore. Bill is an accomplished surf caster who fishes almost exclusively live eels. His techniques have landed him many a cow bass. This will be a night you will not want to miss. Please come to the MSBA meeting, join the club and enjoy what I am sure will be a great night of fish talk....
See you all there..
:jump:

Raven
03-27-2006, 11:37 AM
i thought you meant he was getting married... :faga:

Clammer
03-27-2006, 11:50 AM
all this S hit is going to his f #%678 head // he,s thinks he,s thw worlds greatest eel fisherman [he ain,t bad]] NOW he thinks he,s the worlds greatest speaker // WTF =he,s wacko enough /now its already getting to be unbearable :gu:

eelman
03-27-2006, 02:05 PM
all this S hit is going to his f #%678 head // he,s thinks he,s thw worlds greatest eel fisherman [he ain,t bad]] NOW he thinks he,s the worlds greatest speaker // WTF =he,s wacko enough /now its already getting to be unbearable :gu:

:wave: Go back to bed will ya:wave: By the way old timer...Your comin with me so dont make any %$%$%$%$in plans

Nebe
03-27-2006, 07:11 PM
hold on........."well respected" and #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& are in the same sentance???? :bl2:

I respect him..... :angel:

Raven
03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
the god of EELS...

any more so....

and he'd look like the medusa and
one look at him and you'd turn to stone...

hey that would be pissah
i could have a clammer statue in my living room...:grins:

reelecstasy
04-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Bumppage :humpty:

tattoobob
04-13-2006, 05:01 PM
See you there :bounce:

reelecstasy
04-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Due to personal matters Bill will be unable to attend April's monthly meeting..

Instead, Captain Jim White
Captain Jim is a licensed USGA captain and has been an outdoor writer for 30 years. He has appeared on ESPN, OLN and TNN television. Jim has authored a new book titled, "How to Fish Soft Plastics in Saltwater," which is a first for soft baits in saltwater. The book will be released in March 2005 by Fisherman Magazine. Jim will be giving a talk and will have his book available. Hope to see you all there!