View Full Version : RISSA SHOW

Striperhound
03-31-2006, 02:52 PM
just got back, nice show. Lots of nice custom plugs with some different stuff. The Hab-A-Tat Girls are nice, nice!!!

Bring lots of money!

Sweetwater
03-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, it was a nice show. Finally landed one of Hab's jointed needlefish...he was already almost sold out. Many more vendors than at the MSBA show.

tattoobob
03-31-2006, 09:31 PM
We just got back also and the loot I scored "Wow" I got a great deal on the Aqua skinz EVO-2 at Saltwater edge, I was to late for the Beachmasters but I did get some Tattoo's, Habs, Salty's, Afterhours plugs, Nebe's, Dave And Dave's Rubber. I met John and Norby from NJ Tackle, Montauk Pete, and chated with everyone I already knew. Great show and hardly crowded at all

Clammer
03-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Great show //great people just got in & gonna party ..anyone the reads this knows where I live ya wecome to come over /ordering pizza, s #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& , & some NY guys are on there way ///
later:eyes:

missing link
03-31-2006, 10:18 PM
I had a great time at the RISSA show this afternoon ,I went with Mrs . Link .
Stopped in @ Salty's booth very busy , RI Poppers booth was full also. I ran into Clammer he is a funny man I'm still chuckeling .
Hab's & Tattoos booth was rocking and meeting Montauke Pete& Point Jude Joe was cool so much talent!!!!!!!!! & CLASS.
Pete Santini it's always fun talking with you then Dave Sloan from ON THE HOOK wicked pissa also Capt Andy Cascio& Capt Rich Tenreiro from NE Angeling :cool: I always catch their shows. Fish Part , Don the guy who gave me the hat thank's watch out for the steel rulers OUCH. ALSO I ran into NOTORO on the way out hope you had a good of a time as I did. Oh yea Bill Hurley Lures the guy who watched his booth that I chatted with about Tileing my bathroom thanks for the info I just ripped up my new tiles cause they wouldn't set up That was so much fun to do after a couple wobbley pops But It's all good.
The only stuff I bought was some glass cleaner I'm all set on fishing gear
Later ML Sr:tm:

crash
03-31-2006, 10:19 PM
The show was awesome!!! Was there for 6 1/2 hours and I think my wallet is bleeding. This was my first trip to the RISSA show and was very impressed!

missing link
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
I forgot Mike, Afterhours son Great Talking with you also and the girl with painting that thing was sweet
ML SR.