View Full Version : Heritage Fisherman

beachwalker
04-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately, I have to put this Kayak up for sale. I have been having wrist and shoulder issues and can't paddle very well anymore.

The kayak is fast quiet and easy to transport. It comes with: Composite carlisle paddle, running lights, rudder system, fishfinder/GPS, Rack bolsters and a lot more. The hull is mint as I have only used it for one season.
Make me an offer. This is a great kayak. I wish my body was holding up so I could use it some more.

Photos coming soon

adson
04-08-2006, 12:12 PM
where is it located ?

beachwalker
04-08-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm down on nantucket but it wouldn't be hard for me to get it to the mainland. I go over every week or so.

I'll have photos once the rain stops

it is a great kayak for fishing. Very fast which is good for paddling up current and set-up excellent.

Jersey_Jim
04-09-2006, 08:27 AM
I will look this rig up on the net. I will be in "Tucket this weekend. Hope to talk later. Send me a PM as to what you are asking for it. Which model is it. Size >> color?
Jersey Jim:btu:

beachwalker
04-09-2006, 02:49 PM
SOLD !

Sorry Jim but Nightfighter and I have been conversing back and forth and we hashed out a deal.

It's gonna be sad to see her go. I am getting old to soon :gf:

'Bro deal for the S-B.com brudda :))

:thanks:

nightfighter
04-15-2006, 12:33 PM
:jump:

Jersey_Jim
04-23-2006, 07:28 AM
I broke open the can in the backyard & bought a 9.5 ft Heritage Angler this week. Now I need to learn to use it!:beat: