View Full Version : TEXAS

seabass
04-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Jeffy didn't look so tough today.:behead: Maybe he spraigned his shoulder last week?:jump:

basswipe
04-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I wish I could've paid more attention to the race today but my girlfriend's daughter has been pretty sick.When I could look at the tube it was either Stewart or Kahne in the lead.From the highlights I gather Edwards was doing well and boinked himself towards the end which was the least of Gordo's problems I understand.

Its been a rough week between the break-in,the work schedule and my GF's daughter being sick.The 24 having what seems to be a typical race these days just caps it off.Never even got to fish like I planned.A win by the 24 would've been nice.

Clogston29
04-10-2006, 07:04 AM
Sorry to hear that BW. Hope she's better soon.

It was a pretty good race, I was pleasently surprised by how well Harvick and the rest of RCR, and have been running, at the 1.5 mi. track.

And what gives with Kurt Busch. Is he determined to make everyone hate him. The snow angel is definatly the worst victory celebration I've seen and what's with kissing the penske logo on the car? It was pretty clear from the replay that biffle didn't check up, Kurt just got into him. If he wants to be the bad boy he needs to just do it and stop saying that everything is an accident. I was hoping to at least see a good cat fight between the girlfriends. Biffle's starting to look pretty soft with both his girlfriend and mother fighting his battles