View Full Version : 2006 Gear Now Available

Rock Hopper
04-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi Folks,

The shows are over and the season is just about upon us.

For all those that saw the new gear at the shows and wanted to know when they would be available, they are now available and have been shipping with regularity to most of your favorite haunts.

If your dealer does not have them yet, ask them to get em as we have em if they don't.

Thanks and have a great fishing season!

Kadir aka: Rock Hopper

tattoobob
04-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Great I am getting the bucktail/ tin holder

Pete_G
04-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Our first batch of '06 Aquaskinz has arrived. The tall small lure bag, the bucktail pouch, boga holders, all sorts of new toys...

Well done Kadir.

Rock Hopper
04-10-2006, 10:08 PM
There it is folks, it's official the goods are out and are ready when you are.

Pete, Bob;
Thanks as always!

Peter Lajoie
04-11-2006, 12:18 AM
New stuff looks great Kadir, I really like the new bag.

luds
04-11-2006, 06:35 AM
I have to agree about the bag. I'm sure I'll pick thaty up at some point this season.:cheers:

NIB
04-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Nice one Kato.

Rock Hopper
04-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks everyone! It is good to hear that you all like what you see. These products come to life with input and suggestions from a lot of you guys/gals. So in a way, a lot of you have a part in what we make. Your suggestions are always welcomed.

Hope you enjoy them!

WoodyCT
04-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Kadir- kudos on the new gear. Fishing the beach is so much more enjoyable with your well thought out and constructed gear. Don at King Cove is holding a mess of 'Skinz gear for me- wading belt, large pouch, clips and a 'D' ring to go with the large bag I won at River's End a few weeks back. Can't wait to pick 'em up, load 'em up and hit the beach. It's going to be a great season!

Rock Hopper
04-12-2006, 11:48 AM
WoodyCT,

Thanks for the great words and the endorsement! It is with great pleasure that we work towards bringing the best possible gear for this community.

Thanks for your support as well.