View Full Version : Westfield Woman

TSPS
04-26-2006, 07:29 AM
Ok here I go :realmad:

The 22 year old Westfield Woman who took her new born baby put it head first into a cereal box put a bath mat around it and then tied it up in a trash bag and through it in a dumpster . Should have the same thing done to her . The baby is currently suffering from seizures and has brain damage from exposure.
This is unforgivable , and just so I keep a leval playing field save a trash bag for the father of this baby.
I really just don't understand how people can do this. There are so many couples out there that are trying desperatly to have children and this *&^%^&* dose this .
I just look at my 4 month old son and love him more ( if thats possable)

Ok I'm done

BigFish
04-26-2006, 08:18 AM
TSPS......:huh: I had not seen the news this am....I can't believe people do these things either. What a shame that poor little baby. To think with all of the support systems we have available to these people, they can just go get some help or give the baby up for adoption but they continue to do these stupid, cruel things to their own flesh and blood!! What kind of an upbringing do these animals have anyway???:rocketem:

ScottC
04-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Stuff like this makes me think that getting pregnant is too much responsability to give to just anyone.

smac
04-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Oh, they have a sickness. :yak6:

Postpartum depression is a serious thing, but come on.
Dont forget about the broad the drown her five kids a couple years back and blamed PPD.Then she sued her husband and still gets half of everything after he divorced the wack job.

Makes me friggin sick.

piemma
04-26-2006, 11:59 AM
You know she will claim insanity, go to a "hospital" for a couple of year and then get out and get knocked up again. She's a primary case for involuntary sterilization.

labrax
04-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Doubt it was post-partum - more like she didn't want this baby period and wanted to get rid of it. Saw news reports that she was out drinking with her mother during her pregnancy. Doesn't sound like her pre-natal care was too stellar either and probably have negatively affected the baby as well.

Now the poor baby and society will pay the price for this low-life not being smart enough to give her baby away with no repercussions based on the 'safe haven baby law' - where a parent could abandon a newborn child at a hospital, police station or 24-hour fire station without being charged with a crime.

TSPS
04-26-2006, 01:24 PM
there was a police station right around the corner , I just don't get it . I know people do some real %^&*& up stuff but to do this to a new born baby :realmad: when there are so many parents out there trying to adopt .

Jenn
04-26-2006, 05:17 PM
I am in Westfield.
Saw the cruisers on Easter day where she dumped the baby....took this long to decide weather they were going to charge her (with?). Supposedley she has a "learning disability". I see the headlines now...."Couldnt tell the difference between right and wrong"
I find it hard to think that a woman who went through SO MUCH TROUBLE to wrap the baby it multiple layers (to say it nicely) didnt know that she was doing was wrong? bull....

P.S. town hall, fire station and police station all within walking distance of where baby was found.

Diamond Tackle
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Anyone that doesnt value the life of their own offspring(especially once BORN) , has no place with civilized society. Jail for life in a 6x6 cell would be good for her, but she will get off undoubtably and then get pregnant again. This happens more frequently than we probably realize, as these are only the ones we FIND. Really disturbing.

MAC
04-26-2006, 06:57 PM
I say tie her to a chair infront of a mirror. Place a clear plastic bag over her head and tape the bottom edge around her neck. What a POS.:skulz:

CAL
04-26-2006, 08:11 PM
I heard on the news that her friends said she has been pregnant before. Don't know if that means "what happened to the other babies?"

What a piece of trash :doh:

I like Mac's idea :hang:

spence
04-26-2006, 08:16 PM
You know she will claim insanity
I think she probably is insane.

-spence

BigFish
04-26-2006, 09:55 PM
Her cell should be no bigger than the cereal box she put her child into!:af: