View Full Version : Clamdigger,John,GB fishing?

GBOUTDOORS
04-21-2002, 07:33 AM
Well I got together with John and Clamddiger Sat. for a little boat ride and some fishing? Nice to meet ya Mike and glad you could get out with John and I. Next time maybe we can all catch fish or at least get a hit. Hope you ordered some of those magic lures from M+D later John. Sorry I had only one:D you know I would have given you one if I had it:rolleyes: Mike next time we will have to let John have some fun too, maybe let him use one of our rigs:D Keep in touch and we will do it again soon:happy:

bloocrab
04-21-2002, 08:13 AM
GB, I bet you were the big bully in school...:cool: ....don't tell me you caught all the fish again!!!...

WATCH THE CLOCK AND REPEAT AFTER ME:

......I WILL NOT HOG ALL THE FISH......

.....I WILL NOT HOG ALL THE FISH......

.....I WILL NOT HOG ALL THE FISH.......

http://striped-bass.com/images/bloo/englishman_hypnotize_md_wht.gif

JohnR
04-21-2002, 08:46 AM
GB was no bully. He was very accomodating and even went swimming to get the show on the road... Me, I had a blast. I didn't get a fish but I had a live buckey - which was larger than any of the bass caught :hihi: - on for a while and has him run once so THAT was alot of fun... Mike & GB got a lot of swirls & a few fish and I'm impressed by the way the "Smack IT" (Bloo - it's for fishing) Lure works on the water....

Had a blast - talked Cutty ;) and other worldly topics of conversation like lures, rods, & reels...

GB - Nice clean water up there!

Clammer
04-21-2002, 10:06 AM
Great time,nice area

should never have let john stop at Mike,s//

G/B got that plug in the smaller size//

it has to break open around here this week[Tuesdays forecast won,t help]