View Full Version : You Know What I Love?

BigFish
05-02-2006, 09:47 AM
I sold one of my Grizzly lathes to Aqua-Man and we met this am so he could pick it up. Tom aka Aqua-man brings me a big bag of cranberries...:drool:....we had some good chit chat and then, of course, some plugs were exchanged!:btu: Its just nice when you hook up with someone from here even for a few minutes, chew the fat and the plugs always come out!:bgi:

Tom....nice to meet you again, great talking with you. The cranberries are mighty tastey and thanks for the great plug....nice piece of work! Hope the lathe gives you many hours of plug turning!:)

justplugit
05-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Yup Larry, anytime ya see,talk or trade with an S-B member it's the best. :btu:

Aqua-man
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
It was nice seing you too Larry, too bad the weather did'nt cooperate. When I went up to see Scott it was nice out, we started shootin' the bull and by the time I left I had a sunburn. The plug has gotten some excellent comments around work:kewl: Top notch workmanship. If I could only find a way to make cranberries ripen at a different time of year they would be the perfect fruit. I've never fished the fall run:bc: After the first week of September my life is over for 3 months.
Tom