View Full Version : Boston

Christian
05-20-2006, 09:42 PM
has fish. anybody been out?
after work this afternoon/tonight boat fishing... plugs. got about a dozen till it got dark. nothing under keeper.

thefishingfreak
05-20-2006, 10:57 PM
:call: i'll be out monday:call:

gone fishin
05-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey Christian -- I think you owe a few plugs!

schoolie monster
05-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Christian, there were plenty of fish and birds inside the harbor saturday morning. With my rusty boat skills, strong winds and waves, I was having trouble staying with the fish (truthfully, I was really trying to get my daughter good shots with her own casts).

We picked up half a dozen nice schoolies with 2 legal... the bigger fish was a nice 34" we got after I started fish deeper under the schools.

I tucked up inside one of the rivers and found plenty of smaller fish. My daughter found it easier to cast in the calmer conditions.

We both started hooking up... I got a few on the flyrod, she was getting them on shads.

After losing the first rod overboard in my life, I calmed down and I hooked up a nice 32" fish that Brittany battled. The outfit was my travel rod and a shimano stradic. My fault, left the rod laying with the lure out and a fish nailed it and gone. I made a bunch of casts to try and snag the bastard, but no dice.

I'm due for a new outfit anyways.