View Full Version : Mac plug DESTROYS BASS

gary2
05-24-2006, 06:03 AM
I saw Mac at the spring flea markets this past spring.It was great to see him again as I feel he is just a great guy and would be a super guy to fish with on a regular basis.
his plugs are always Top Notch stuff.He gave me a few plugs and one of them was a white pencil with a couple of big eyes on the back.
This past sunday I was on the beach fishing a tourny.Big bass rolled in and it was a blast with bass taking the Mac pencil on every cast.I ended up with 10 bass from 20 to about 27 lbs.The count would have been much higher but I was on the cell trying to get fellow clubers on this blitz
I finally got some folks on the bass and we ended up winning the first inter club tourny with this blitz helping the cause.
Hopefully pictures to follow
A BIG THANK YOU Mac
You make a Great plug
gary2

Skitterpop
05-24-2006, 07:52 AM
Nice post Gary

Yes he makes some great lures :bl:

vineyardblues
05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Hey Gary2,
Hope you called Chumbucket on the cell :hihi:
VB

NIB
05-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Mac Pencils.= :kewl:

MAC
05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Glad to hear it Gary. I had a few swats on the black slim but no takers over the weekend on it. It will be deadly though soon. See ya in RI.

Charleston
05-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Mac pencils ;)

Tagger
05-24-2006, 04:09 PM
I have a squid ... No white :angel: ...YET !!!!!:devil2: .... good report ..

MAC
05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
I have a squid ... No white :angel: ...YET !!!!!:devil2: .... good report ..

It will cost ya a white predator:tooth:

Tagger
05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
It will cost ya a white predator:tooth:
Ok deal ... It will be awhile .. I have to pimp some first.(epay).. on a wader quest ..

Slipknot
05-24-2006, 07:47 PM
:btu:

Sudsrat
05-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Nice post Gary.
North Jersey?
Mmmm....... white MAC pencils :D

Windcheater John
05-25-2006, 10:19 AM
I saw Mac at the spring flea markets this past spring.It was great to see him again as I feel he is just a great guy and would be a super guy to fish with on a regular basis.
his plugs are always Top Notch stuff.He gave me a few plugs and one of them was a white pencil with a couple of big eyes on the back.
This past sunday I was on the beach fishing a tourny.Big bass rolled in and it was a blast with bass taking the Mac pencil on every cast.I ended up with 10 bass from 20 to about 27 lbs.The count would have been much higher but I was on the cell trying to get fellow clubers on this blitz
I finally got some folks on the bass and we ended up winning the first inter club tourny with this blitz helping the cause.
Hopefully pictures to follow
A BIG THANK YOU Mac
You make a Great plug
gary2

I second that, I was one of the guys he called and had a great time, next morning I got into them with the Mac pencil and pulled out a 33.5# worked great, sadly to say that night I lost my one and only Mac pencil, Dang I new I should of Retied:(