View Full Version : The Weirdest Fishing Dream!

MotoXcowboy
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Ok, what the hell..I'll tell this story to yall b/c well its fishing related.

Last night...I am dreaming of fishing..so I am fishing in this video game sort of world with 3 walls with windows to the outside world and a tidal river/pond area...

I am fishing w/ my light wieght shad outfit..when along with the tide zooms this COW of a fish...

I take a cast at it and it inhales my jig, and now im on fighting the beast.

Wierd part is...after that i start to see it better, and it appears to be a huge car sized half Striped Bass, Half Lizard (walked out of the water with jig in mouth), Half beast of a man..(had a caveman sort of face bearded) LOL....now the beast jumps up on hind legs and walks up towards the farthest window..I try my hardest to fight this thing back? I dunno why....it was scary looking...but never the less it fights its way out the window, jumps into some bushes and breaks off my 12lb test line...

:lurk:

I wake up and think..what the hell is that supposed to mean..hahahah...

I hope one or two of ya get a laugh at least...

any other wierd fishing stories? HAHAHA

crash
05-31-2006, 01:02 PM
:smokin: :smokin:

partsjay
05-31-2006, 01:03 PM
:smokin: ..........wow, that is freaky!!

reelecstasy
05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
sup puffy :smokin: :spin:

Katie
05-31-2006, 02:35 PM
:smokin: :D

Jenn
05-31-2006, 05:02 PM
me thinks you wiped out one too many times on your bike!:as:

Nah, I think we have all had some messed up ones....like the time I dreamt I was in a hay field with a creek running through it....(well I just happened to have my fishing gear with me too) the creek was about 3 feet wide and about twenty deep...I sat on the edge but couldnt catch any, so I reached in and started petting what was probably about a 150 pound fish.......!!!!!!:conf:

Skitterpop
05-31-2006, 08:15 PM
It might be the Theory of Evolution distilled through your brains dream machine :usd:

or advance notice that you are going to lay into a large and not to be using your schoolie rod because the beast will trash you :bo:

Raven
06-01-2006, 06:05 AM
fish "are" Lizards ...lizards are merely fish that learned to live on land.

haven't you ever fished for lizards before? i have,,,,

and it's quite a challenge because of their rotational eye. :uhuh:

chris L
06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
you have a beautiful girl and you dream of fishing ? maybe I have been married too long or not .