View Full Version : It's All About The Lure!

BigFish
05-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Anyone see the new Bud Lite commercial with the fish fishing for humans using bottles of Bud Lite for lures?:jester: Pretty damn funny! Best part is when the fish holds up his human and asks to have his picture taken!:laugha: :bl2: :rotf2: :btu:

striprman
05-31-2006, 09:26 PM
http://www.theopenjam.com/forum/images/smilies/drink.gif

The Dad Fisherman
06-01-2006, 07:14 AM
does that mean if they caught me it would be their version of getting a "Fifty"

Although they wouldn't get me on any of those "Mass-Produced" Plugs...only "Custom" Plugs would get taken by me. :hee:

They would also have to remember the rule "Darker in the Winter when there is less daylight, Lighter during the Summer when there is more daylight"

October I can usually fall for a Nice Pumpkin Ale or Black and Tan made with same Pumpkin Ale. Start off november slow trolling a Harpoon Winter Warmer and when the weather gets real cold in December and January they'll have to try jigging me up w/ a Porter or, Preferably, a Stout.

As the Weather turns warmer and I get more active I'm sure to grab an Ice Cold IPA or Wheat Beer presented w/ a Moderate to Fast Retrieve. But on the Real hot days if you dress up the "Plug" w/ a Cooler and Ice I'm a sucker for a Smooth Pilsner.

Best Lure Colors in the Summer by far are Amber and Belgian White and in the Winter are anything Dark Brown or Roasted.

partsjay
06-01-2006, 08:31 AM
does that mean if they caught me it would be their version of getting a "Fifty"

Although they wouldn't get me on any of those "Mass-Produced" Plugs...only "Custom" Plugs would get taken by me.

They would also have to remember the rule "Darker in the Winter when there is less daylight, Lighter during the Summer when there is more daylight"

October I can usually fall for a Nice Pumpkin Ale or Black and Tan made with same Pumpkin Ale. Start off november slow trolling a Harpoon Winter Warmer and when the weather gets real cold in December and January they'll have to try jigging me up w/ a Porter or, Preferably, a Stout.

As the Weather turns warmer and I get more active I'm sure to grab an Ice Cold IPA or Wheat Beer presented w/ a Moderate to Fast Retrieve. But on the Real hot days if you dress up the "Plug" w/ a Cooler and Ice I'm a sucker for a Smooth Pilsner.

Best Lure Colors in the Summer by far are Amber and Belgian White and in the Winter are anything Dark Brown or Roasted.

:rotf2:

sok
06-01-2006, 07:28 PM
"As the Weather turns warmer and I get more active I'm sure to grab an Ice Cold IPA or Wheat Beer presented w/ a Moderate to Fast Retrieve. But on the Real hot days if you dress up the "Plug" w/ a Cooler and Ice I'm a sucker for a Smooth Pilsner."

Hefeweizen :drool: