View Full Version : Belmar NJ ?

reelecstasy
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM
heading down to Belmar NJ thursday thru Sunday, anyone have any clue where I can wet a line down there? Shoot me a pm or whatever, I have never been but thinking about sliding the rod into the truck for a little me time mixed in:devil2:

BigFish
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM
In the water!:heybaby:

Sudsrat
06-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Lots of spots to fish in that area.Belmar and South,all the way to Island Beach State Park.
Bass (and mostly) slammer blues have been pinning the bunker to the beach off and on the last 2 days.
Manasquan,Spring Lake,Point Pleasant,Lavalette,Seaside etc...to the South
Sandy Hook to the North.

NIB
06-06-2006, 09:45 PM
Bring ur korkers an a big rod with some 3 oz pencil poppers.I'll pm ya my cell phone number.sat looks like a turn to west wind after a pretty good north/north east,.we should have some bait on the beach.U may not want to go home.

reelecstasy
06-07-2006, 08:38 AM
TY That is what i wanted to hear...I will bring my gear...

NIB
06-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Why u coming.wedding,craft fair?.
Ur gonna love the shore area traffic.I can't wait till sept.
My buddy own's the tackle shop by the marina.
Fisherman's den.I can be found in there after fishing early or late mornings.They know me as tony the tileman.

reelecstasy
06-07-2006, 03:03 PM
I commute in and out of Boston everyday, can't be too much worse...9.2 miles=1hr+
I am heading down to meet some non fishing friends...Just a small gathering of friends, about 40...
We all travel together all over the place, so this time we decided to get together down there. No weddings, just parties... But fishing comes first in my eyes...
I'll be there, and I'll be ready.
~Chris

reelecstasy
06-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Some warm water temps down there..
I will be hitting the Fishermans Den as well, it was already on my list...It's the one in the marina right?