View Full Version : Plug Night IV

reelecstasy
06-19-2006, 01:58 PM
MSBA will be holding "Plug Night 4" at its monthly meeting Wednesday August 23 at the Viking Club at 410 Quincy Avenue in Braintree. It kicks off at 7:00 pm with lots to see and lots to buy.....there will be a very brief business meeting for the club that begins at 7:30 and afterwards the evening will kick into high gear with a long intermission for socializing, seeing all that will be there and purchasing those plugs that you have been wanting! There will be antique plug collections on display as well as custom wood! There will be a raffle table filled with plugs and also a Charity Raffle with all proceeds to benefit the Jimmy Fund, specifically childrens cancer research..The proceeds will go to helping in the research of finding a cure, so please buy many tickets for the charity raffle and help the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber find a cure......Prizes for the charity raffle are as yet to be determined. If you wish to donate to the charity raffle table please contact me, anything and everything will be greatly appreciated. So please come one...come all to "Plug Night 4".....directions can be found at MSBA.net. See you all there!!
I am still working on the list of attendees and perhaps a speaker for the night, I will post more once more info is available...
Again, any and all help is greatly appreciated and all the proceeds will benefit the kids.

The Dad Fisherman
06-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Damn, you must be a Mind reader....I was just thinking about that this morning on the way to work......Can't wait

vineyardblues
06-20-2006, 11:20 AM
MASS BASS

thefishingfreak
06-20-2006, 04:26 PM
i will donate a plug.
now,,, if i could only come up with a color scheme:rolleyes:

reelecstasy
06-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Give me one first and I will say if it is good enough :rollem:

Seriously, thanks alot Mike... and I am sure the Childrens Cancer Dept of Dana-Farber will appreciate it as well :claps:

justplugit
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
i'm in, and TFF, hows about orange/green/white. :huh: :D

reelecstasy
07-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Mark your calendars!