View Full Version : July 13th Monthly seminar and meeting of the Buzzards Bay Anglers Club

gtfearons
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Free Monthly Seminar Series
July 13, 2006 @ 7 Pm
The Kinsale Inn, Mattapoisett, MA

Captain Michael Plaia
Owner of “Makomania” Charters

Captain Mike has been fishing since he was old enough to walk. Captain Mike has been fishing out of Montauk NY from 1980 to 2002, when he moved both home and boat to RI. He has won or placed in the Star Island Shark tournament three times, brought the first Mako Shark of the season into Montauk 5 years in a row. He sits on the New England Fishery Management Council's Recreational Advisory Committee and the Atlantic States Marines Fishery Council's fluke advisory panel. He is both the RI and offshore editor for Nor'east Saltwater Magazine and has had feature articles published in The Fisherman, On the Water, Nor'east Saltwater, Texas Game and Fish Magazine, and Salt Water Sportsman. He is currently working on feature articles for Nor'east Saltwater and The Big Game Fishing Journal. Come to our monthly seminar series on July 13th and listen to an experienced offshore fisherman tell you some tips and tricks of how to hunt the elusive Mako Shark. It is sure to be an informative evening with time for questions and answers. Learn more about Captain Mike at WWW.MAKOMANIA.NET

For more information or to become a member of The Buzzards Bay Anglers Club visit our web site or speak to any board member on the evening of the seminar series.

Thanks to striped-bass.com for allowing us to post these announcements as we have a number of members come to our meetings.

Tight lines,

George T Fearons
The Buzzards Bay Anglers Club
“Bringing Anglers Together On the Local Waters of Buzzards Bay”
WWW.BUZZARDSBAYANGLERSCLUB.COM

whiplash
06-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I've been to both metings and had a great time . Last time Terry Nugent of Riptide Charters spoke for a good hour plus and was killing me the whole time with great stories. Met a whole bunch of great guys:buds: . I'm looking forward to future meetings and the Tourny in Sept. So come and sign up:rtfm:
Whiplash

Uncle Matt
06-19-2006, 03:53 PM
I live up by Worcester and am thinking about attending and joining. Sounds like a good group of fisherpeople are getting together.

gtfearons
06-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I look forward to seeing you both there.
George