View Full Version : Sunglasses

Topwater
08-30-2000, 09:09 AM
I need advice on which lens color/style to get from Maui Jim. I am looking at the Kahuna frames with the Maui Rose tint. My other chioces in tint are neutral gray and High Contrast bronze. Does anyone have any experience in the quality/durability of Maui Jims.I can get a good deal on only one pair so I want them to be worth the money.

Fisherwoman: Thanks for the help picking out the combo last night. I think it will work well for my immediate needs, and I can put the Baitrunner on other rods as I aquire them. How did the new teaser work out? Did your plan for plugging work while they were gabbing? It usually does.......
Doesn't look like there will be much more time until MV for fishing. 17 DAYS!!!!! Things are starting to get hectic now. All the little things.

Fisherwoman
08-30-2000, 10:06 AM
Topwater, hope that setups works out for you, should serve its purpose well. Did alot of pluging last night, only 1 hit, couple of runs on the gabber rods, but struck out. Biat was everywhere, fish busting in front of me, but no takers. Tonight is another night. As for the Maui Jims, that is what baitcaster has, I would recomend going with the amber lenses as they would be more suited for shore fishing. I personally like the rose tint myself, as it enhances all colors great. Baitcaster loves his pair. MV is coming soon!!!!!!

JohnR
08-30-2000, 10:52 AM
AHAH!!! Always new you looked at fishing through Rose Colored Glasses!!!

***Damn, that was really bad right, I'll shut up now***

fisherwoman
08-30-2000, 01:11 PM
Ya, I like all the pretty colors!!! LMAO