View Full Version : Cheap(er) flights?

tlapinski
06-20-2006, 06:59 PM
I am taking a trip to FLA in August, Friday through Monday. I have checked Expedia and Travelocity, but the rates are almost exactly the same. Are there any other reliable sites out there to check? Any tips on getting a better deal?

Diamond Tackle
06-20-2006, 07:06 PM
dont waste your time searchin one site at a time like travelocity and Expedia & all those(not that they are not great , they are)
There is another site that is free and searches ALL the databases at ONCE, you watch as it scrolls through them all. Now if i can just remember the name, i dont have it bookmarked here,but i know where to find it, maybe someone else will chime in. Once you use this one, u will never go back to searching each one seperately.

BigBo
06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Sent you a PM.

UserRemoved1
06-20-2006, 07:18 PM
jetblue direct on their website. I guarantee you will love that airline. Even late fares are still pretty affordable.

Diamond Tackle
06-20-2006, 07:21 PM
found it
Sidestep.com
enjoy!
this is the best one I ever used.

EricW
06-21-2006, 05:48 PM
I've gotten good rates on soutwest's site southwest.com. Not your traditional airline, but I have flown them several times out of manchester nh, with great success. Rates may be higher in the summer months, but may be worth a shot. You generally do better the more time you have before you have to leave. I have also heard good things about jetblue. Even if you are closer to logan, manchester is a good place to fly from, Lots of reasonable parking, you can drive right out, no traffic hassles, easy check in. I've heard providence is friendlier too.

Eric

taJon
06-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Go directly thru the airline websites. best prices around.