View Full Version : People can't drive "major grumpage"

Vectorfisher
06-21-2006, 07:39 PM
7 am this morning stopped making a left hand turn to go to my supplier and WHAM no brakes no warning this guy uses me for a curb stop= work van totaled:af: This afternoon the wife comes home with her less than a year old car and her fender is all F'ed says she came out of work and it was like that, so all pumped up I get in her car to get the rental van so I can go back to work and on the way home with the rental this guy with 2 kids and his wife in the car blazes out of a gas station cutting me off:lossinit: I could not contain myself and proceeded to read him the riot act at the next light, I was good about not swearing out of respect for his family but man I tell ya I was 2" from totally going off the deep end! Ok rant over just hope I don't wake up too sore tomorrow.

Raider Ronnie
06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Your boy Big Ben Had a day like that reciently !!!:laughs: :laughs:

Sorry, I couldn't resist !!!
Hope tomorrow goes better !!!

BigFish
06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Don't get me started VF....you will put me over 10,000 posts tonight with a thread like this!:hihi:

Glad you are alright though!:kewl:

Raven
06-22-2006, 04:39 AM
you have some pleasant days ahead and de-stress VF .
better luck... to yah.. :btu:

Vectorfisher
06-22-2006, 01:33 PM
I am afraid of what # 3 is, they say things happen in 3's:eyes: I was pretty low yesterday things can only go up from that point. I need a vacation and maybe to catch a fish or two, have only been to the ditch 3x with nothing to show:tm: