View Full Version : whos fishing east of chatham?????

stiff tip
06-27-2006, 06:12 PM
i,m geared up and headin out to crab this sat if weather ok ..:crying: ..birds bars n rubbers ..desperate one rides again ..:musc: ..its been a long waite to long...who else is headed out to chatham :rtfm: i,l be on 68 call me n we,ll talk ....tuna :bc: dave aka capt cupcake ....:gu: ...good luck

Uncle Matt
06-27-2006, 09:03 PM
I won't bother over this long holiday weekend. But I'll be heading out the same area later next week in search of Charlie, once the long weekend is over.

keeperreaper
06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Stiff tip pm me.

stiff tip
06-28-2006, 04:45 AM
matt r u going out this wknd???? word is good ...call me on 68...capt cc.....

Sluggoslinger
06-28-2006, 08:14 AM
I keep my boat in stage. Will be out there after the 4th.

stiff tip
06-28-2006, 09:17 PM
i,m sooooo in for this wknd i,m out.....the cap,t and crew of two leaves chatham at o-dark -30,,,sat word has it good bft fishin from cl to the east call on 68 desperate one ..to talk tuna .....hope for good weather ???????? i got a good feelin about this wknd.....i forgot that christmas came in july...the boat looks sporty w/ the new outriggers, and all new matchin rods an reels . for a 22yr old she looks pretty damm slick..

ProfessorM
06-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Good luck Dave. Have fun and be safe. P.

Uncle Matt
06-29-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm tentatively saying no to this weekend Dave but the weather looks awesome. I may be heading out by Chatham after all. I usually stay home long holiday weekends because it's insane out there on the water. But the weather looks great and I'd hate to miss it. If I go, I'll hail you on the air.

Hooper
06-29-2006, 09:08 PM
We fished there the last two days, good spot for bluefish, didn't see much else.

stiff tip
06-30-2006, 05:38 PM
hooper i dont care ..i got to get out there ...and play w/ my new toys....me and santa r going tuna fishin dave

stiff tip
06-30-2006, 10:23 PM
1last call for chatham..going east of cl n to the north....to 300ft look to the whales or find the bait ,,,birds n bars pinks n greens4 fts early then4to6 ftrs later 10 to 15 ssw winds am ,,,goin out on top part of tide from chatham...hope this fuc-n wind would lay dwn,,,,,one last thing,,,, thanks to all u dot headsfishwerman for all your inside info

Flaptail
07-02-2006, 11:08 AM
1last call for chatham..going east of cl n to the north....to 300ft look to the whales or find the bait ,,,birds n bars pinks n greens4 fts early then4to6 ftrs later 10 to 15 ssw winds am ,,,goin out on top part of tide from chatham...hope this fuc-n wind would lay dwn,,,,,one last thing,,,, thanks to all u dot headsfishwerman for all your inside info

:huh: Don't look at me I have no idea what he's talking about.
First trip out for Cap'n CC & CREW, no tuna, "should have been here last week", yea, thanks. 26 miles east, mildly icky but bright sun and dolphins in front of the boat and feeding around us several times. The few caught were caught in our vicinity but they were far and few between. We were unlucky but the boat ran great, the outriggers really put out the spread and we were really stylin with 8 matching rods and reels. Next time will be diffirent, we had to go way east to find warm water, the water off the beach is 56-57 and 26 miles east it's 62, go figure.

My blood is up for more and so is Cuppy and LaFleur's.

Moses
07-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Two miles off race Pt......

thefishingfreak
07-02-2006, 11:09 PM
:huh: Don't look at me I have no idea what he's talking about.
First trip out for Cap'n CC & CREW, no tuna, "should have been here last week", yea, thanks. 26 miles east, mildly icky but bright sun and dolphins in front of the boat and feeding around us several times. The few caught were caught in our vicinity but they were far and few between. We were unlucky but the boat ran great, the outriggers really put out the spread and we were really stylin with 8 matching rods and reels. Next time will be diffirent, we had to go way east to find warm water, the water off the beach is 56-57 and 26 miles east it's 62, go figure.

My blood is up for more and so is Cuppy and LaFleur's.

hey you never know till you try.
good report, even if it's bad.
we should be up and running bye next weekend.
a few guys i know say when they see dophins...... pack up and move away... far away from them...nuthin but bad luck arround them...
cute as they are...:rocketem:

likwid
07-03-2006, 12:30 AM
a few guys i know say when they see dophins...... pack up and move away... far away from them...nuthin but bad luck arround them...
cute as they are...:rocketem:

weird.

way way offshore (200-300 miles off bermuda) you'll see dolphins and tuna workin the same bait (mostly schools of flying fish) but closer to shore i've always heard its no good.

Took a flying fish in the back of the head at about 3am on the delivery back to the US this year. Scares the living chit outa ya. :uhoh: