View Full Version : Wellfleet Cottage Rentals

jeffsod
05-06-2002, 04:10 PM
Let me start by saying that I did check with John R. first before posting and have received his ok. Thanks John!

The nephew of a good friend of mine has recently taken over ownership of a real nice cottage colony on route six in Wellfleet called Green Haven Cottages. He has expressed interest to me in boosting the pre and post summer season rentals, especially to fisherman. There is some great fishing in this area especially in the fall. So if anyone is looking for a cottage rental in Wellfleet check out their website at www.greenhavencottages.com

Even, If you find yourself in the area and in need of a last minute place give them a try they might have an opening.

The new owners are Mark & Mary Berry.

Tight Lines

chris L
05-07-2002, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the info Jeff . Im always looking for somewhere new my family can rest their bones !

bassmaster
05-07-2002, 02:37 PM
is them the bunch that was for sale on rt 6?

jeffsod
05-07-2002, 05:01 PM
Not sure which ones you mean but they are visible from route six on the west side after Drive In but Before Rookies. There is another group of cottages in a line going due west off route six that look like they just changed hands too as they are all being repainted caribean like colors.

bassmaster
05-07-2002, 06:31 PM
them other ones are on the left i think?
U see them other condo sheds for sale:smash:
Guys This is a great offer and Your nuts not to jump on it now.
Here all are lookin for a place come season .
can U say Mecca:happy:

chris L
05-20-2002, 11:41 AM
BUMP !!!!