View Full Version : Bruins are getting better.

Rob Rockcrawler
07-02-2006, 07:20 AM
I am not a bruins fan at all. Die hard Red Wings fan all the way, but things are finally looking up for the black and gold if anyone cares. Dave Lewis is a great coach with more experience than most head coaches in the league right now. I almost crapped when i saw they got Chara from the senators. I think they might possibly get Brendan Shanahan from the wings, i dont want it to happen but hes a good leader that the bruins could use. I think he has a place in Duxbury. The ownership is still going to be the laughing stock of the league but they are moving in the right direction.

Raider Ronnie
07-02-2006, 07:22 AM
Now all they have to do is get Joe Thorton back !!!

teaser
07-05-2006, 04:21 PM
They don't need Thornton back, they've got a kid that's just as good if not better.

I'm talking about Patrice Bergeron. This kid if fantastic and he's a young'un with alot more years to play and he will only get better. Look at how the B's played last season, dismal most of the time, but even though the team lost it's heart and will to really try to get things going ... there were the few who gave it their all.

Now take Bergeron with Marco Sturm, these guys now teamed up with Chara, Stewart and Mara will make for one hell of a season.

The best things in my opinion were finally getting rid of Raycroft, firing GM Mike O'Connell and coach Mike Sullivan, the team didn't respect Sullivan. He was nothing more than a puppet for GM Mike O'Connell, neither one of them guys had a great carreer in hockey, I'd even say just below average for the both of them.

Now they are finally building a team with more than just one line, I am a die hard B's fan and I can say to myself now ... things are finally looking up! I've been waiting since the 70's to get the cup back, this year maybe ... just maybe...