View Full Version : Must be the 4th....

basswipe
07-03-2006, 03:21 PM
.....because the amount of garbage I just removed from my local beach and the looks I got for doing so says its a major holiday!

What a shame,people just don't have much pride in anything anymore it seems.:(

spence
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Trash really irks me...

Hell, I'll be plodding across the parking lot in my waders for the scrap of paper that blew out of my car :)

-spence

Mike P
07-03-2006, 05:23 PM
.....because the amount of garbage I just removed from my local beach and the looks I got for doing so says its a major holiday!

What a shame,people just don't have much pride in anything anymore it seems.:(

Getting back to your post on the Main Forum about the rights of the general taxpayers taking precedence over the rights of the taxpaying shoreowners---you think that might be part of the reason they're reluctant to let people walk on their property? ;)

basswipe
07-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Getting back to your post on the Main Forum about the rights of the general taxpayers taking precedence over the rights of the taxpaying shoreowners---you think that might be part of the reason they're reluctant to let people walk on their property? ;)

Of course not.This a public beach with a more than dozen 55gal. garbage cans that stupid people are too lazy to use.Apples and Oranges when it comes property rights.***** **beach is 100% public there are no abutters.

Hell gonna head out and clean up the days' mess in a few minutes.