View Full Version : Stoopid drunken kids grumpage

UserRemoved1
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
So last year sometime we had some flippin nutbag jump our driveway and wreck the front lawn. Reported to police nothing they can do.

This morning I go out and some $%@#!@$~@!#$!@#!@#$!@$#%%!#$^#$%^&$%^&!@#$~@
#%@#$%^Y@$%^!@#$~!@#$~@#%!#$%~@#$~!@$~!@$~@
!#$~@#$~!@#%!#$^@#$^!#$%~!@$~@#%$!@#%!@#%!@#
#%!~@#%!@#%!@#%!@#%!@#%!~@#%!@#$@#$^#%$^&Y
$%^%!@#%$~@#% DRUNKEN !@#$%@#$^@#$^@#$%!@#%
!@#$%!@#$^#$%&^^%&$%^~@#$~@!#$%!#$%!@#%$~@#$
@#$%@$%^&#$%&^@#$^@!#$^% FOOL@#$^@#$^@#
did a burnout right across my front lawn again. They grounded out again so I hope they TRASHED the bottom of their car. I'd love to find out who it is. Gotta be kids, beercans down at the end of the street this morning too.

GRUMPAGE

Like I got nothing better to do than fix my lawn.

:zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup:

fishaholic18
07-08-2006, 09:55 AM
So last year sometime we had some flippin nutbag jump our driveway and wreck the front lawn. Reported to police nothing they can do.

This morning I go out and some $%@#!@$~@!#$!@#!@#$!@$#%%!#$^#$%^&$%^&!@#$~@
#%@#$%^Y@$%^!@#$~!@#$~@#%!#$%~@#$~!@$~!@$~@
!#$~@#$~!@#%!#$^@#$^!#$%~!@$~@#%$!@#%!@#%!@#
#%!~@#%!@#%!@#%!@#%!@#%!~@#%!@#$@#$^#%$^&Y
$%^%!@#%$~@#% DRUNKEN !@#$%@#$^@#$^@#$%!@#%
!@#$%!@#$^#$%&^^%&$%^~@#$~@!#$%!#$%!@#%$~@#$
@#$%@$%^&#$%&^@#$^@!#$^% FOOL@#$^@#$^@#
did a burnout right across my front lawn again. They grounded out again so I hope they TRASHED the bottom of their car. I'd love to find out who it is. Gotta be kids, beercans down at the end of the street this morning too.

GRUMPAGE

Like I got nothing better to do than fix my lawn.

:zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup::zup:

Scott, get rid of the ramp they got set up near you house..:tooth:

That sux, try to keep a nice yard and punks trash it, they don't give a f$#@. Get a F$#@ spike strip or something.:realmad:

partsjay
07-08-2006, 09:55 AM
That Sucks!! Kids have no idea how much work and money that takes to fix.....not to mention, just how ignorant it is!!:af: :af:

spence
07-08-2006, 09:56 AM
I remember doing that when I was a bit younger and dumber :gu:

Dig a shallow trench across the yard, just deep enough, and plant fresh sod over some plywood :devil:

When the cops show they won't be able to stop laughing :laugha:

I feel for ya though, like you needed another freaking headache :liquify:

-spence

Katie
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
1 word.. Spikes..! you'll catch'em.. :p

Backbeach Jake
07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
My Dad had the same problem. His lawn was his pride and joy, and these jerks took great perverse pleasure in wrecking it. Not to mention the lazy assed truck drivers who swung wide through it.
He built a fence of 6" concrete filled steel pipe and hung red reflectors on it. The pipes bent and hung up on the undercarriage of the looped drivers. Dad would calmly walk out and tell the how screwed they were now. Cops already called, repair bill already written. One trucker actually got stuck in the mud in the front lawn during rainy season and had to balls to tell Dad don't worry, insurance will cover it. Dad asked if insurance would cover gun shot tires. Dad was a hoot.

Katie
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Gun shot tires.... :hihi: should remember that, we have trucks driving on our yard all the time..

SocalStriper
07-08-2006, 12:07 PM
just make your own tack strips and drop em on the lawn before you hit the sack every night....don't mow the lawn with bare feet

UserRemoved1
07-08-2006, 01:53 PM
whoops wrong forum should be if GOF :smash:

Bigcat
07-08-2006, 04:09 PM
I was up at 3:00 am getting ready to go fishing I heard what I thought was two gun shots.
I come home this afternoon and the wife hears on the radio the cops are looking for two guys driving around shooting:nailem:

labrax
07-09-2006, 09:15 AM
Sorry to hear about the lawn - had two cars wreck on my property a little over a year ago in one accident - hit trees on opposite ends of property and took out both my two of my neighbors mailboxes and mine, wrecked a rhody bush and dug a nice trench before hitting a tree. All 'undocumented workers' and no one claiming to be the drivers. Both cars totalled and left at the scene when they all took off in third vehicle. Case of empties in one of the cars. No one ever showed up later with offer to fix lawn, pay for mailboxes, etc. Not that I really expected it, but it would have been nice.

About 1 month ago - getting out of car and getting mail when I see a guy drive over the neighbors yard on opposite side of street from me, start fishtailing a bit and then takes out the next neighbors mailbox and continues right on down the road. Couldn't get the plate. I brought the mailbox up to their door and talked to the wife - she says it happens all the time.

Heard a good story at sister-in-laws cookout yesterday. One of the guys there grew up in rural Missouri (is that redundant), anyway, supposedly his father has some land down there and had a problem with kids doing some driving and burnouts in his field. One of the kids gets his car stuck and takes off - probably to get a friend to pull him out. His father goes out with his 30/30 and shoots 6 rounds into the car. Kid comes back with tow truck pull the car out and the sherrif was called. Kid wants the sherrif to do something about the damaged car as he can't believe that his car got all shot up and damaged. Sherrif tells the kid that he has no 'proof' that the landowner shot up the car, and that he might be be the one that gets dealt with as his car was tearing up the field. If the car was not in the field in the first place then it would not have been damaged. No one charged, but lesson learned for one punk kid.

likwid
07-09-2006, 09:46 AM
make some caltrops with rebar. :hihi:

kevin d
07-09-2006, 03:18 PM
My uncle used to have problems with people running over his mailbox and then taking off. The police told him they couldn't do anything unless he could prove who did it and the post office would not let him move it further back off the road.
He got one of those old milk cans that stand about hip high and put his mailbox in that and cemented it in. It didn't take long for people to learn to steer clear of that mailbox :)

The Dad Fisherman
07-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Had some kids quite a few years back driving around taking out trash cans w/ their cars. Filled mine up w/ Bricks and put it out front....sure enough they hit it......But I never had another one hit after that. :D