View Full Version : Striped, Blues and Bluecrabs

djsilva82
07-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone I'm new here and i was justing wondering if anyone knew great places for blues, strippers and crabs. I've been fishing in Triverton for blues hitting alot of schoolies but nothing big. And blue crabs I've been going to Wareham but again I only come home with about 8 or 9 and but even big. If anyone could hep me out it would be great Thanks Bob :p

MrHunters
07-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Welcome to S-B...
Im guessing you will get a spot shpeil in upcomming responses... lots of good info, tips, and people but getting spots is hard to come by and is generally discouraged :)

Rappin Mikey
07-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Strippers and crabs go hand in hand. Or so I've heard.:eek:

djsilva82
07-10-2006, 11:40 AM
I understand. Im not looking for people's great or secret spots. I'm just looking for general areas. If people are catching blues in the Cape I'll take that. I just want to know if i'm wasting my time in the spots that I named. I heard new dartmouth is great for ue crabs. Any general info would help. Sorry if my first entry sounded like i was looking for people's spots :smash:

spence
07-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Surfcasting Rhode Island (http://surfcasting-rhodeisland.com) sells several books that will help you navigate the area fish wise...

-spence

MrHunters
07-10-2006, 11:48 AM
I understand. Im not looking for people's great or secret spots. I'm just looking for general areas. If people are catching blues in the Cape I'll take that. I just want to know if i'm wasting my time in the spots that I named. I heard new dartmouth is great for ue crabs. Any general info would help. Sorry if my first entry sounded like i was looking for people's spots :smash:

:kewl:

alot of your questions are probably answered if you do a search or just some lesure browsing as to pass the work day away :conf:

The Dad Fisherman
07-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Strippers and crabs go hand in hand. Or so I've heard.:eek:

That would give him the Blues he's looking for...:hee:

chris L
07-10-2006, 12:36 PM
like mikey said strippers and crab go hand in hand . If you catch both then you will have the blues . nothing a little powder coating wont cure .

eelman
07-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey everyone I'm new here and i was justing wondering if anyone knew great places for blues, strippers and crabs. I've been fishing in Triverton for blues hitting alot of schoolies but nothing big. And blue crabs I've been going to Wareham but again I only come home with about 8 or 9 and but even big. If anyone could hep me out it would be great Thanks Bob :p

First, Fish at night. Second fish live eels. Fish all the rocky shorelines, sooner or later your going to hit fish, Tiverton is a good area.

fishaholic18
07-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Im not looking for people's great or secret spots. I'm just looking for general areas.Start by finding water, salt is better. LOL:gf: