View Full Version : Plug Night IV Attendees

reelecstasy
07-11-2006, 03:17 PM
MSBA will be holding "Plug Night 4" at its monthly meeting Wednesday August 23 at the Viking Club at 410 Quincy Avenue in Braintree. It kicks off at 7:00 pm with lots to see and lots to buy.....there will be a very brief business meeting for the club that begins at 7:30 and afterwards the evening will kick into high gear with a long intermission for socializing, seeing all that will be there and purchasing those plugs that you have been wanting! There will be antique plug collections on display as well as custom wood! There will be a raffle table filled with plugs and also a Charity Raffle with all proceeds to benefit the Jimmy Fund, specifically childrens cancer research..The proceeds will go to helping in the research of finding a cure, so please buy many tickets for the charity raffle and help the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber find a cure......Prizes for the charity raffle are as yet to be determined. If you wish to donate to the charity raffle table please contact me, anything and everything will be greatly appreciated. So please come one...come all to "Plug Night 4".....directions can be found at MSBA.net. See you all there!!
I am still working on the list of attendees and perhaps a speaker for the night, I will post more once more info is available...
Again, any and all help is greatly appreciated and all the proceeds will benefit the kids.
Here is a partial list of plug builders/vendors attending. I will be updating it as the list changes. In no particular order-

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& Lures
Point Jude Lures
NJTackle
AfterHours Lures
Al Gags Custom Lures
BigFish Bait
The Lonely Angler
Bliz Lures Inshore & Offshore Tackle
Surf Asylum Lures
"The Plug Project"

anyone wishing to be a vendor at Plug Night or with any questions, please contact me:kewl:

reelecstasy
07-11-2006, 03:30 PM
MSBA also has decided that the normal monthly raffle table will be scratched for that night so that all 100% of the proceeds from the raffle table will be donated to the Jimmy Fund-Childrens Cancer research :btu:

JohnR
07-11-2006, 03:31 PM
:btu:

afterhours
07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
great move chris!

BigFish
07-11-2006, 06:26 PM
:bgi:

reelecstasy
07-25-2006, 01:12 PM
tick-tick-tick