View Full Version : Hey I got an idea ? stole I mean ...

Tagger
07-17-2006, 05:13 PM
:think: since its slow anyway ... maybe we can pic one builder and post plugs of that builder we have .. JPI really started idea. Each thread only that builder and NO repeats .. (different color not a repeat ).Threads might be good referrance later on .. Thread title may be just "MAC",,,,then all plug pics .. Only Mac plugs under that title. I have a vintage Mac jacknife darter.. You guys decide .. if its good .. JPI start the threads .. really his ball ..:tooth:

justplugit
07-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Good idear Tagster. :btu: Maybe the Tadpole will be resurrected. :hihi:

Tagger
07-17-2006, 05:28 PM
maybe server overload ... maybe a really bad idea .. filling all the bosses space up .. make this place molassess :yak:

Slipknot
07-17-2006, 05:35 PM
sounds good tagger

Maybe I'll start one with guzz plugs since we don't hear from him too often

justplugit
07-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Guzz plugs. :drool: How about each guy would start a thread for another builder, then anyone having additional plugs of that builder would post under his thread. :huh: or is that what you mean Eddie?

Slipknot
07-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Ya, everyone choose a builder :btu: I think that's the idea

thefishingfreak
07-17-2006, 06:13 PM
sounds like a plan:kewl:

Backbeach Jake
07-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Sounds terrific, Ed! I'll take pics this weekend and post. Ton of yours, Ton of MAC's, Hell ton of everyone's!!:thanks: Again!!

Tagger
07-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Guzz plugs. :drool: How about each guy would start a thread for another builder, then anyone having additional plugs of that builder would post under his thread. :huh: or is that what you mean Eddie?
I thought you'd look under a builders name and there would be just about every plug they made ...with out a bunch of other confusing stuff mixed in ..

justplugit
07-17-2006, 07:40 PM
I thought you'd look under a builders name and there would be just about every plug they made ...with out a bunch of other confusing stuff mixed in ..

Right, one builders name per thread and anybody can post what plugs they have of his under his name. No duplicates of those already posted except a different color is ok.
Does anybody see any problems with that. :huh:

Slip and TFF are way ahead of us, waaaay ahead. :D