View Full Version : Skin Jig update

Saltheart
05-10-2002, 01:57 PM
I sent out 6 dozen skinjigs today by priority mail. Should arive monday.

the lucky guys were (i just grabbed some envelopes off the top of the pile)

SOTB(also sent the auction flies in the same box)
BD Sandman
Chris Kelly
tobias
Charlie M
Tony M

Thats all we had trimmed so far. I still got about 10 dozen to mail. They are all made but not yet trimmed up. You'll still have to take a knife and do a little trimming yourself but we are removing the heavy flash.

Slipknot
05-10-2002, 07:20 PM
Mike, I still owe you for that rod and for the dozen skinjigs I need. Will you be up this way in the near future? if not maybe I could get down that way or should I send you a check?

Saltheart
05-11-2002, 10:37 AM
Hi Slip.We can try to meet up. We are heading towards the cape next friday night. Maybe we can meet up.

Saltheart
05-11-2002, 12:00 PM
sent out jigs to

Matt Z
Steve K
Chris G

that's all the checks I've redieved.

I still have jigs for hand delivery to JPowers , Slip and Redcrabbr and Jeff S.

If anybody sent a check and your name isn't here or in the first post , let me know , I'll have to look again or it didn't arrive

If any body arranged a hand delivery with me but I forgot and you aren't listed , let me know.

tobias
05-13-2002, 12:58 PM
Saltheart - Received my jigs today! Can't wait to try these out at the canal.:happy:

Have you ever painted the jigs? I was thinking about using black powder paint.

Thanks again.

Saltheart
05-13-2002, 06:36 PM
I have'nt painted them but you could. I would think black Rustoleum would work good.

surfhunter
05-13-2002, 08:29 PM
Saltheart,
Just got the jigs. Thanks. They look sweet. I'll post a picture with their end result.
Matt

Spare Spool
05-14-2002, 12:22 PM
Hey Saltheart and Smokey, thanks for the skin jigs! They look awesome! Thanks for the flies as well. They look super too!