View Full Version : Boat for sale

Elmo
07-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Well I am finally getting serious about moving up to a walkaround so it is inevitable that I need to sell the current family boat. Boat is a 1994, 19 foot Sailfish Dual Console made by Seminole Marine. The engine is a 1996 Nissan 140, 2 stroke and the trailer is a 1996 Loadrite single axle trailer. As you can probably tell from the pics, (engine vs boat size/wt), this boat is not slow, but I honestly don’t know how fast it will go as I have never run it wot. Boat has had most electrical updated in past couple of years and engine has been maintained by local mechanic. Same mechanic checked out engine before purchase (about 5 years ago) and said it would be strong and trouble free, so far he’s right. Trailer just had new lights, wire harness, hubs, tounge, roller hardware and half the rollers replaced this year. VHF radio and antenna brand new this year . Garmin 162 GPS has mapping software and a new racor fuel/water seperator with bowl installed before E10 gas used this year. Boat is easy to tow and easy to launch, just ask Moses, Diggin Jiggin or McSpooled as all have fished with me from time to time. NADA has boat, motor and trailer valued at about $8500. Make me an offer if you are at all interested. Thanks

Elmo
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
A couple more pics.

Moses
07-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Indeed this is a good boat. Mike used to take me out alot prior to me buying my own boat. We've had some good times out in Plymouth, Duxbury and Kingston bays catching bass, blues and an occassional fluke.

pogmobass
07-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Where you located at, the boat looks like it is in good condition from the pictures, however if you are close i would like to come by and take a look at it.

Send me a message if it is still in your driveway...

Elmo
07-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Sorry about that Pogmobass, I forgot that I never really filled out my profile in any great detail. I am located in Kingston MA. I will send you a pm regarding a phone number to reach me and check the boat out. Thanks

Moses, did you pick up all the 3/4 ounce jigs from Bob? If so, you know I will take a few off your hands!