View Full Version : I give up

RIJIMMY
07-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Andrea Yates not guilty

anyone who kills a child is insane, but they should be PUNISHED!!!!!!! SHe should be killed or prison for life., but instead she'll be in a hospital. It just aint right

BigFish
07-26-2006, 12:33 PM
She killed ummmm....was it 3 or 5 children? I agree with you RIJimmy......one is one too many....she needs to sleep with the fishes!:sleeps:

Skip N
07-26-2006, 12:38 PM
The article i just read said she could be released from the nut house at some point too. How can this bitch ever be released after murdering her 5 kids??? :af: :af:

Take her out back and shoot her.

RIJIMMY
07-26-2006, 12:45 PM
drowned 5 of them, individually. There were water tracks where one escaped from the tub and she chased them down and brought them back to the tub to contnue drowning them.
Insane,yes. Guilty, yes.

Skip N
07-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Murder is murder. What difference does it make if she was insane or not? She still murdered her 5 children. I guess if your insane your allowed to go out and commit all the murders you want, and the system will let you walk in a few years.

The legal system are the insane ones.

Un freakin real.....

The Dad Fisherman
07-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Why are these People Crazy enough to Kill 5 kids but just not crazy enough to put a bullet in there head when they are done. :wall:

Got no use for that Chick. Hope they find her hanging from her light fixture.

vineyardblues
07-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Yates, 42, will now be committed to a state mental hospital, with periodic hearings before a judge to determine whether she should be released. An earlier jury had found her guilty of murder, but the verdict was overturned on appeal.

The defense never disputed that Yates drowned her five children one by one in the bathtub of their Houston-area home. But they said she suffered from severe postpartum psychosis and, in a delusional state, believed Satan was inside her and was trying to save them from hell. (Watch Andrea Yate's wide-eyed

wHAT A CROCK OF BS !!!!!!
SHE GETS OFF BECAUSE SHE HAS POSTPARTUM ....

VB

inTHERAPY
07-26-2006, 02:01 PM
I just got the goosebumps and hands tremble from disgust and rage!

Raven
07-26-2006, 02:27 PM
they deserve to eat her alive.

Katie
07-26-2006, 02:45 PM
that would be hurting the sharks...i cant stand reading stuff about the justice system messing up like this... it sucks... postpardum... psshh, lock'er up ..

chris L
07-26-2006, 02:51 PM
put her in the general population in any prison . The prisoners will take care of her . Just like they did to Jeffery Dahmer . The may be murders , thugs , thieves , rapists and drug dealers but they have scrupples and dont take kindly to child molesters and child killers .

I know a prison that has friends of mine in it that will take the bitch down . I also know 2 CO's that will turn their backs while she dies .

MakoMike
07-26-2006, 03:09 PM
put her in the general population in any prison . The prisoners will take care of her . Just like they did to Jeffery Dahmer . The may be murders , thugs , thieves , rapists and drug dealers but they have scrupples and dont take kindly to child molesters and child killers .

I know a prison that has friends of mine in it that will take the bitch down . I also know 2 CO's that will turn their backs while she dies .

But she's not going to prison, she's going to the funny farm, where all the nurses and doctors will be so kind to her until they decide that she has recovered and they will tell the kind judge to let her go. What a crock!

Redsoxticket
07-26-2006, 03:31 PM
If the jury represents the general population, do you actually think you would have changed the verdict if you were one of those jurors. If you told the judge and lawyers that she be shoot or swim with the fishes then they may think your the insane one. Go figure.

Just food for thought and not meant to create a beef with anyone.

Young Salt
07-26-2006, 03:56 PM
You would think it would be easier to get away with killing someone inside an asylum rather than a prison.....they have the excuse of being insane after all.

less justice..........more vengance :behead:

chris L
07-26-2006, 04:43 PM
But she's not going to prison, she's going to the funny farm, where all the nurses and doctors will be so kind to her until they decide that she has recovered and they will tell the kind judge to let her go. What a crock!

I know
Im just saying what they should to do to her .

general population as opposed to the hole ( segregated )

prisoners hate and usually kill child molesters and child killers . getting killed in prison is so simple all you have to do is relax your guard for one second and it could be your last . shivs are every where and made from anything and everything

Mike P
07-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Murder is murder. What difference does it make if she was insane or not? She still murdered her 5 children. I guess if your insane your allowed to go out and commit all the murders you want, and the system will let you walk in a few years.

How's that working out for John Hinckley?

How'd it work out for Albert DeSalvo, the Boston Strangler?

Fact is, high publicity killers who are found not guilty by reason of insanity never get out. And they're not sent to a nice little hospital staffed by a bunch of Dr. Feelgoods. They are sent to a "secure facility" for the criminally insane. Here it would be Bridgewater. I would imagine in Texas it would be a cut or two below even that.