View Full Version : Need someone with video capabilities

UserRemoved1
07-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Need to shoot a few quick movies, anyone got video capability that can shoot this then convert to a dvd or something that can be played on a tv or a compooter later?

Striper related and payment in a few plugs. Low buck quick moovie I just don't have a video camera. This will take 1/2 hour to do or so.

You'll see what it's for next month :hidin:

The Dad Fisherman
07-27-2006, 07:27 AM
you can most likely do it w/ your digital camera. Most of them come w/ the ability to record video.

Would be perfect if you are only looking to make some short vids. length of time is only limited by size of memory card/stick.

look and see what type of video format (i.e. WMV, MPEG, MOV) it records in and I'll see if there are any freeware programs that can let you record it on a DVD for play on a TV.

mrmacey
07-27-2006, 07:40 AM
After you film You can take it somewhere convert to DVD its yours scott for free come get it on your way to the Cape sometime it just sits here.

Finaddict
07-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Scott - I have a Sony Digital Camera, shoots digital tape and most likely can be converted to dvd, I just have to ask the camera shop, but easy to do I am sure.

tattoobob
07-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Need to shoot a few quick movies, anyone got video capability that can shoot this then convert to a dvd or something that can be played on a tv or a compooter later?

Striper related and payment in a few plugs. Low buck quick moovie I just don't have a video camera. This will take 1/2 hour to do or so.

You'll see what it's for next month :hidin:

Scott, Julie can do it for you.

UserRemoved1
07-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Bob can you have her call me tomorrow I never thought of her! This would be right up her alley!

mrmacey
07-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Your giving up a free video camera.

UserRemoved1
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Mike sorry I didn't really think I just kinda breezed thru and saw that and typed. Been a long day dood just freekin hot and exhausting. If Julie can do this she's a pro and can do a good job at what I want to do. I have a video camera on my digital but I don't know how to get it to tv which I would need to do like on a dvd player or tv.
Thanks tho, maybe someone else would want it? :cheers: