Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Hatebreed
Black Label Society
etc..

BrianS
07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Lacuna Coil and Disturbed are all that matter

I usually go every year, my firm has 9th row VIP seating...

BUT... with a baby coming any minute...

NOT THIS YEAR! - BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I did get to see Sounds of the Underground 2 weeks ago though.. that rocked.

SAXATILUS
07-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Taking my 14 year old daughter to her first show. The first time I saw Ozzy was 24 years ago, Man am I getting old.

BigMike
07-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Lacuna Coil and Disturbed are all that matter

I usually go every year, my firm has 9th row VIP seating...

BUT... with a baby coming any minute...

NOT THIS YEAR! - BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I did get to see Sounds of the Underground 2 weeks ago though.. that rocked.

You gotta schedule those things AROUND the concert...:cheers:

luds
07-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Is Hatebreed popular now? They had a decent edge when they came out with Death Before Dishonor but seemed to put out crap after that. That was 10 years ago so I'm surprised to see that they're still together.

BigMike
07-27-2006, 11:13 AM
They are pretty popular... they made the main stage. I have seen them a couple of times and they are AWESOME.

Katie
07-27-2006, 12:09 PM
i would love to go..System of a Down and Disturbed, and Ozzy... Thats all i need.. But i needa save money... :-\

BrianS
07-27-2006, 12:16 PM
if only In Flames was gonna be there...

Lacuna Coil though.. soooo goood.

BigMike
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Lacuna Coil though.. soooo goood.

I haven't heard their stuff. Do they have anything on the radio?

luds
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM

If they do it probably sucks! F%ck radio. :uhuh:

BigMike
07-27-2006, 03:37 PM

These guys gotta get rich and famous somehow...

basswipe
07-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Not to hijack but Iron Maiden is coming to the Agannis arena on 10/6!This is probably the last tour for these guys.To bad they're not doing Great Woods as I hate going into downtown Boston for a concert.

RImike
07-28-2006, 09:08 AM
would love to go, but its not worth the money they want for the tickets. Id just be going for Oz and BLS anyways

BrianS
07-28-2006, 11:18 AM

Not really a radio type band.. They got a few songs... but not much...

Theyre italian... only came over here maybe 2? 3? years ago.

BrianS
07-28-2006, 11:19 AM

Thats why I love my Sirius..

Turn on Hard Attack yesterday morning - In Flames - Take this Life.... you wont find that on AAF....

JohnR
07-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Not to hijack but Iron Maiden is coming to the Agannis arena on 10/6!This is probably the last tour for these guys.To bad they're not doing Great Woods as I hate going into downtown Boston for a concert.

Iron Maiden was the FIRST concert I ever went to :buds:

Basswipe - did you honk at a S-B sticker 2 days ago on Memorial?

partsjay
07-28-2006, 05:55 PM
I played a few shows with Hatebreed about 10 years ago in NY...they used to be unreal, but haven't heard much lately...Jamie is a really cool guy, if you get to meet him...they are from CT if I remember right.

basswipe
07-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Iron Maiden was the FIRST concert I ever went to :buds:

Basswipe - did you honk at a S-B sticker 2 days ago on Memorial?

I certainly might've John.I'm still drivin the beat uprustbucket 91 Dakota and I do honk at any S-B sticker I see.Matter of fact I just rolled in from down the drive.The humidity and lack of action has me home early tonight.Maybe hit the beach later if I'm motivated.

Oh and by BTW you might remember this chant:"MAIDEN...MAIDEN...MAIDEN etc."

sok
07-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Black Label Society?
Zakk Wilde? I've seen a lot of shows.
A lot.
That is one of the few I wouldn't think twice about seeing again.
Worth seeing.
Maiden at Agannis? The old armory on Beacon St in Brighton?
Oct 6?

JohnR
07-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh and by BTW you might remember this chant:"MAIDEN...MAIDEN...MAIDEN etc."

Actually, the thing stuck in my head most is "Run to the Hilllllllls, Run Fo Or your Liiiifffffeeee"

That and Ted Nugent opened for him, Sindlefingen Congresshalle....

NIB
07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
I have sirius satellite radio they have this heart attack station kills.
I heard hatebread do a 30 min set of Sabbath covers All in one song style blending riffs from one tune to the next,was really cool.
I have seen Maiden 6 or7 times.Got thrown out twice In one show at the beacon theater in NYC.We never paid any attention to the seat assignments.I was a Bruce D fan before he was with em but I like the old stuff with Paul D'Anno better.I first saw Black Sabbath in 1975.
I got Eddie from the Killers album Tattoo'd on my arm in 1981 but Black Sabbath is my favorite all time band.I remember when they announced the tour I think there where more, better bands on board.I guess they dropped out.I think it cost's the bands quite a bit to get on board.

BigMike
08-03-2006, 09:24 AM
We went to the show Tuesday and we actually stayed out in the parking lot too long drinking... we missed BLS and Hatebreed:smash: Oh well. Avenged Sevenfold kind of stunk live. Disturbed was great, as was System of a Down. Ozzy was well... same old. It seemed like he only played about 5 songs. The last time I went, they had all the members from Black Sabbath, and that seemed WAY more intense, plus better songs (War Pigs, Iron Man, etc). It was a good time, but it would have been cooler had I not seen all those bands already. Maybe I'm getting too old for the concert scene :confused: